Lazy days in Canada

Hello everybody this One Shot is for Tasha_Stan_Shady it's about Paul Di Resta a dtm drive.
I hope you all like it. If anyone wants to join in the international group please write me. I don't know if some got my message. I know it is short sorry. You still can request some one shots.

Race weekend after race weekend another week another country which means that you are having so much stress. You are the fiancée of Paul and you are always traveling with him. DTM season has started in Hockenheim and now it's half time so you and Paul decided to fly to Toronto, Canada to his mate Robert Wickens and his girlfriend Karli Woods. You and Karli are really good friend and you can't wait to see her again and to tell them that Paul and you are getting married. For both of the boys the current season isn't really good; too many ups and downs.

It's a 10 hour flight to Toronto while being on the plane you and Paul are watching some movies and series. While watching the movies Paul lays his arm around you and pulls you closer to him and you loved the feeling. "I can't wait to get out off this plane." You tell him and he starts to laugh. "It isn't that bad baby girl." He says. "Australia was more wore." He laughs. Oh yes it was you think, you hated long flights and this was also the worst you have ever been on. The aircraft was unfriendly and the chairs weren't good. "It's four hours to go love, try to sleep." He tells you with his amazing Scottish accent you love his accent so much and he loves your Irish accent.

You are trying to sleep, everybody is quite you are only hearing some people talking quietly. Some hours later you hear a quite voice saying "Y/N! Wake up, we are lading in a few." Your fiancé says. You are happy that you have slept for some hours but you hated the jet lag.

You had left the plane and now you are waiting for your luggage Paul has also called Rob to pick you two up. Your luggage was of course the last to come out as always. Paul and you are really excited because you have never been in Toronto only in Vancouver. You grab your luggage and Paul his then you are walking outside to the place Rob has told you to be. After waiting 15 minutes Robert is there and his car looks amazing. He drives a black Mercedes C63 S and the car looks stunning. You are driving a G65 AMG and Paul hates it so you are always taking his car also a Mercedes but it is a C250 AMG.

"Hey Guys!" Robert says. "Hey!" You and Paul greet him. "How was the flight?" He asks you two. "Was alright, could be more worse." Your fiancé says. "That's cool. Karli is already excited to see you Y/N." Robert tells you. "I'm also excited. It's been a while missed you two and the cute little James." You say happily. James their small puppy is so adorable his big brown eyes look so cute. "Give me your luggage I will put it in the car." He says so you and Paul give it to him. Paul sits in the front and you in the back and Robert drives of course.

Robert is driving 20 minutes and now you are in the city of Toronto. "Wait didn't you live somewhere else?" You ask Robert. "Yeah but we moved a while ago. Now we live in the near of the airport which saves us about one and a half hour." Robert says. "Woah this is amazing!" You say. "This is great, we are also thinking to move away." Paul tells Robert. "Really?" Robert asks. "Yeah, we want to live in Austria or Switzerland." You say. "That's also great." Rob says.

"We are here." He also says. You are standing in a garage and you hear a female voice. "Y/N!!" Karli screams. "Karliiii!" You also scream. Karli is running to you and James is following her. You hug each other and you ask her "How are you doing?". "I'm good how are you?" Karli asks. "I'm good just a bit tired." You say. "Hey Paul! Also tired?" She asks your fiancé. "Yes, long flight." He says shortly and Karli nods. "Yeah that's true, I hate those long flights." Karli says. "Let's go inside James is already waiting for you Y/N." Robert tells you and he opens the car and hands you your luggage and you thank him. "Shall I carry your luggage?" Robert asks. "No I'm fine." You tell him.

In the apartment little James is already waiting as Rob has said. James starts to bark and runs over to you and you pet him. He looks very excited. "I will show you guys your room." Karli says. She goes upstairs and then right. Right now you are standing in a really big room with a nice view, it looks amazing. "It looks very beautiful!" Paul says. "Thank you. I hope you like it." Karli says happily. "Sure." You answer her. You three are going downstairs and Rob asks you what you would like to drink. "So if you don't have a problem, we would like to go to our lake house on Thursday because on Saturday it's Canada day and we would like to celebrate it with you." Karli says. "We would love to go! That's a great idea." Paul says. "Yeah. I hope the weather stays that good." You say. Today are 25 degrees and you think this is enough and it's better than rain. "How long will we stay there?" You ask them. "Five days." Robert answers you. "Well I haven't packed my swimsuit." You say. "No problem" Karli says "if you want, you can have one of mine or we can go into the city." She finishes her sentence. "If there's no problem we can go into the city." You say excited and Paul laughs ands says "my shopping queen!" and everybody laughs. "You two can go into the city and Paul and I are going to make dinner. This alright for you?" Rob asks. "Yeah sure." Karli says. "Do you wanna change clothes?" Karli asks you. You are wearing a wide shirt,a leggings and a pair of running shoes. "I think changing clothes is a good idea." You say and go upstairs. Now you wear a black jeans, a white shirt and some Nike shoes it looks like a casual outfit nothing too fancy. "I'm ready to go." You say. "Fine, the boys are already in the kitchen and I don't know what they are going to make." She says. "Oh hopefully it tastes good." You answer her. "If not there is a China restaurant around the corner." She says and you burst into laughers.

Karli shows you a bit around in Toronto but it's of course too big to see everything at one day. You were in the Hard Rock Cafe and you bought a shirt for you and Paul. Now you are standing in a mall and you are looking for a bikini. "Y/N!" Karli shouts. "I think this one would suit you!" She says and you walk over to her. "Yeah that looks great." You say and smile. It is a baby blue bikini and you are looking for your size, you are happy that they have it. Karli has picked some more bikinis for you to try on and all fitted well so you decide to take the baby blue one and a grey one.

"Do you know where Victoria's Secret here is?" You ask her. "Yes, we can go there if you want." Karli answers you. "Are you looking also for a swimsuit there?" She asks you. "No, I'm looking for lingerie." You say. "Uhh. Sounds like you have planned something for Paul." She smirks. "Kinda." You say and laugh. It is always great to chat with Karli because you have the same humor and you understand each other. "If it is alright for you I want to go to a small cosplaying shop, I hope they are having the guns I need for a costume." Karli asks you. "Sure no problem Karli. You answer her. In Victoria's Secret you find some nice bras and panties, some with laces and some without and Paul likes lace. You go to their pink section where you also find some stuff when you two are done you are going to the checkout.

Karli has also found something but the queue is very long. "I hate this." You say. "Me too." She answers. "Riley is coming too." She says. "Really?!" You ask her. Riley a good friend of Karli and Robert and he looks very handsome. "Yeah but you are in a relationship." Karli laughs and you too. "Yes I am." You say and start to laugh again. After 20 minutes of waiting you can finally pay. "Ugh I love shopping but I hate paying." You say and Karli only laughs. "It's every girls problem." A women behind you says.

After paying you two walk to the cosplaying shop but they don't have the guns Karli is looking for. So you are heading home for the food and the boys still haven't told you what kind of food they made.
At the apartment you smell pizza and Karli is looking at you. "Pizza?" She asks you. "Jup." You shortly say. "We are home." Karli screams. "We are in the kitchen food is ready." Your fiancée says. You put your bags down and walk into the kitchen, the pizza smells good. The pizza is already on your plates and they are waiting for you. After eating a slice Karli says "It tastes so good." "It really does." You say. The boys are happy that you like their food. "We have something to tell you." You say and smile. "You pregnant?" Rob asks and you all start to laugh. "No we aren't." Paul says. "You can't get pregnant." You say annoyed and everybody laughs again. "We are engaged!" You say happily. "No way Y/N!! This is amazing! Congratulations!" Karli says excited. "Congratulations! This is amazing" Rob says. "Thank you guys!" Paul says.

After eating the pizza you and Karli are cleaning everything and the boys are picking some movies. It's a lazy evening and you all enjoy it.