Rain💫

Rain- Sebastian Vettel

It was a stormy night and it rained a lot. Sebastian is sleeping but you couldn't sleep. You love the rain and you have a winter garden in your house and you loved watching the rain and hearing music at the same time. You feel free when you do it.
You get out of the bed and walk to the kitchen. You need a cup of water. When you had some water you were going to your winter garden it was still raining a lot and you were happy about that. You took a chair and placed it in front of the windows. You would love to open a window but Sebastian could wake up and he had a stressful day at work. You watched the storm and listened to it. "What a beautiful sound" you think. The nature is looking so pretty and you started to calm down. You were working today and you had a row with your boss because he didn't like your work. You are working for a big company and you are editing videos and picture and sometimes you write about the traveling you did but today he didn't like your video from your last trip to Budapest. When you were home Sebastian had prepared some food and it tasted so good. Seb can cook very good you love his Spaghetti.
You heard some noise from the living room. Sebastian knew that you always watch the storm from the winter garden.
"Y/N?" He asked with his sleeping voice. " Yes Seb?" "Are you in the winter garden baby?" "Yes." you answered. Sebastian gives you a gently kiss. " Don't you want to open the window?" he asks. " I can if it's no problem for you." you say. " No it's alright." Seb answers. Sebastian is sitting on the couch but you stand up and sit next to him. You two start cuddling and you listen to Seb's heartbeat. You loved it. "Are you alright baby?" Seb asks you. " Yes I am it is just so much work to do." you answer him. " How about taking a few days off from work and going to Germany to visit our families?" He asks you. " It would be amazing we haven't seen them for a while and I need a break but I don't know if I can have a few days off. It's so much work to do." You answer sadly. " Hey don't be said just ask your boss I am sure he is okay with that!" Seb tells you. " Alright I will ask him tomorrow." You say. You are looking straight into Sebastian eyes, his eyes are so beautiful you can't resist and kiss him. You two start cuddling and you listen to the rain and the storm. You listened to the storm for hours but now you start to feel tired. " Let's go to bed again Y/N you need to be awake tomorrow." Seb whispers. "Okay     we'll go to bed Seb. I love you!" "I love you too baby!" Sebastian tells you.
In bed you start cuddling again until you fall asleep.
Your alarm clock starts to ring. 7am you don't want to go out of the bed but you have to.
"Good morning baby!" Your amazing boyfriend tells you. " Good morning" you say and give him a kiss. You stand up and start making breakfast. Sebastian came and you two start eating. " Thanks Baby!" He tells you. "No problem Seb!" you answer. You get ready for work you want to be earlier than the other because you don't want them to hear that you want some days off.
At work you asked your boss and he had allowed it but you had to take some pictures in Germany and you had to write something about your trip and it's going to be published. You were quite happy about it because it was something you like- traveling, taking pictures and writing about it.

I hope you all like it. This One Shot is for VettelFerrari . Requests are open :)