Do you trust me?

"Hey princess!" Fernando greeted you as he came home from his latest race in Budapest. "Don't call me princess!" You scream with anger. "Are you alright?" Fernando asks you confused. "You ask me if I am alright?" You scream. "You freaking hurt me you tonto!" You scream. "Don't you ever lie to me again! Now I know why you don't care if I'm going to your races because you are having an affair! I'm so done with you!" You cry.

You were hurt, you did
not believe that Fernando could do this. Your relationship is amazing- was amazing. You have always been there for each other but now everything is falling apart.

Everybody told you not to fall in love with a race car driver but you didn't care. You thought that you proofed them wrong. Sure you had a fight once but this is normal.

Now you weren't sure what you should think of the Spaniard. "Y/N! Please listen to me." Fernando says calmly. "I have not cheated on you!" He says. "Sure you didn't! I have pictures don't fool me." You scream. You have seen many pictures on Instagram of Fernando and some women but first you didn't care but then you saw a girl kissing him that is enough.

"Why?" You ask him. "Please let me explain everything mi amor!" Fernando says he already has some tears on his face. "Why do boys always do this?" You whisper. You have broken up with your boyfriend because he has told you that he had slept with another girl a couple of times. "I know I would break your heart if I would cheat on you! I love you, you mean the world to me. Without you I couldn't live you make me so happy. Without you I would be nothing. You are the light of my day l need you baby!" Nando tells you. He looks sad he is hurt because you have insulted him.

"There are so many pictures-" you whisper. "Do you trust me?" He asks you. You want to say something but you get interrupted by him "you don't trust me?" He asks you disappointed. "I do trust you but there are so many proofs that you have kissed her." You say. " I can't do this anymore." You say sadly. "What if I tell you the truth?" He asks you. You shake your head because he is so stubborn. "Go on tell me." You say. "So we were in a club celebrating Daniels win and some girls where following us the whole weekend. They were waiting for us at the hotel, at the track, at some appointments and they were in the club. They knew everything. One of the girls wrote me messages over instagram and I didn't reply to them because I thought this would stop but it didn't, so I ignored them." He tells you. "And why did you kiss her?" You ask him angrily. "I didn't kiss her god damn it!" He raises his voice up. You whisper sorry and Fernando tells you what happened next.

"When we went to the hotel on Friday they were there. They asked me for pics and autographs but then he asked about you. If you are still my girlfriend and how you are doing and why you never come to the races. I didn't answer then and went inside. The group of girls also asked Stoffel weird things so we decided not giving them attention. On Saturday evening he went to this club and we were in the VIP area and the club was full of girls. They all wanted to meet the singles of us but no one cared because we wanted to celebrate Daniels win. A couple of beers later I had to pee so I went to the toilets, I needed to walk through the whole club and then I saw the girls. One walked towards me she started talking to me and then she pulled me closer and kissed me. I was in total shock, surprised, overwhelmed. Her friends probably took the pictures! Please believe me baby girl!" Fernando says he is crying and so do you. "I... I am sorry." You tell him.

"I believe you Nando. I'm so sorry.. I'm not good enough for you, you don't deserve me. You're way too good for me." You say. "You are not princess. You are the sweetest, kindest, funniest... you are my everything. You are my world." He tells you. "You have been hurt, I understand this. I would also be jealous and freak out if I would see pictures like these of you with some men." Fernando answers you. "But please trust me Y/N!" He tells you. "I want to but it is so hard." You answer. "I know you would never do this! I love you!" You tell your boyfriend. "I love you too!" He says.
You two start cuddling and watching some movies so you do nothing else.

Hello! I'm sorry that this OS is so short but the next one will be longer. What theme would you like the Stoffel Vandoorne OS? :)