Stoffel Vandoorne

This One Shot is for the lovely Tasha_Stan_Shady ( Stoffel mit roter Schleife und Käse Crystal_F1_1D_YT  unsere verrückte Gruppe lieb euch❤️❤️)
And as always you can request a driver!❤️
Y/B/F/N = Your male best friends name

Stoffel and you have been together for a year now. The past weeks have been stressful for you. You finally made it, you finished university. " I am so proud of you Baby! I'm very sorry not to be there with you." Stoffel tells you. " Thank you Baby, it's alright you have a race on at the weekend. I'll see you on Tuesday." You told your boyfriend. " No, it's not alright you finished university and I'm not here it's sad that I can't be at your party with all of your friends and family. I am sorry baby girl!" Stoffel said sadly.     
"Everything's alright Y/B/F/N is going with me!" You told Stoff. They didn't like each other Stoffel thought that Y/B/F/N likes you and wants that you two to break up. " Okay love I have to go. I'll call you tomorrow!" "Bye love you Stoff." You said.
Today was Thursday and tomorrow on Friday you would graduate all your family members would be here in Belgium to support you and Stoffel would be in Austria. Stoffel loves you more than everything and trusts you but the doesn't trust Y/B/F/N. You looked through all of the events you had to be, there was a chance that you could fly on Saturday evening to Austria. You called Stoffes Manager and asked him, if it's possible that you can come to the race. He said yes and booked a flight and a hotel room for you. You would surprise Stoff on Saturday after the race, sure you had to hide the whole time before the race but you are sure many people would help you.
You had an amazing time with your friends and family but now it was time to pack for the upcoming trip. Y/B/F/N was excited for you and drove you to the airport. It wasn't a long flight from Brussels to Austria and you were happy about it.
"The flight was good." You answered Stoffels Manager Tom. " Good, you're at the same hotel as Stoffel so we have to be careful not that he sees us!" Tom told you. "Oh that wouldn't be great but I think he won't. I'm very happy to see him, when we FaceTimed he wasn't happy that he couldn't be with me." " I know Stoffel was angry at himself he thought he isn't good enough for you because he's not that often with you." Tom says "oh!" You said. You were surprised that Stoff would say something like that but you would ask him tomorrow. In the hotel room you first unpacked and then showered. You are very tired so you decided to go to sleep.
Next morning your phone rings at 10 am " Hello Y/N! We are all at the track so you can enjoy your breakfast without worrying, you can come whenever you want, Stoffel won't see you because he has some interviews and then the race is about to start! See you!" "Okay I'll come in an hour see you!" You answered.
You enjoyed your breakfast and went back to your room. You changed clothes and put make up on then you dove to the race track.
You greeted some people in the paddock. " Hey Y/N, surprise visit for Stoffel?" Lewis asked. " Yes, good luck for the race Lewis!" You said. " Thank you! I'll have to go!" Lewis told you. "Bye Lewis!" You answered.
" Y/N! You can come into the garage your Boyfriend is having some interviews and then he will prepare for the the race." Tom his manager told you. "Alright I'll follow you." You answered Tom.
In Stoffel's box you chatted with some members of his crew. You heard Stoffels voice " I'm going to put my race suit on." You looked shocked and then you hide outside. " You can come in Y/N Stoffel is in his room, you can go to my office till the race starts." Tom told you. You thanked Tom and walked over to his office. The race was about to start in a few minutes and Stoffel is going to start on P4. You hoped that he finishes on the Podium and you are exited to see Stoff's face when he sees you.
The race is started and Stoff is currently on P3 and it's only 4 laps left. Hopefully he will catch Verstappen you thought. And so did your boyfriend, two laps before the end of the race so now he is on P2. Daniel Ricciardo is in front of him but he's too far away there's no chance that he could catch him.
The race was done so you and Stoff's team were going to the podium ceremony. It took a few minutes for the boys to come out. The three boys got their trophies but Stoffel didn't see you he probably was too exited about P2 but then he looked down straight into your eyes. His eyes widen and he grins more than Dany. Stoff smiles at you. Sure they had to give interviews but Stoff did it pretty fast. Now they had to go to the press conference but they had finished soon. The team and you are standing in his Box when he was coming. " I have missed you Babygirl!" Stoff tells you and kisses you passionately. " Oh you don't know how much I missed you but I thought it would be perfect to come to your race!" you answered him. You two kissed again. You couldn't be any happier, you finished university and Stoff got P2 which means that he is now on P3 in the Drivers championship.
Both of you were going to the hotel. You had dinner together with the team after that all were celebrating his Podium. You had so much fun. At 3 am you decided to go to your room and there you had some fun together.