Artem Markelov

This One Shot is for Lukeyyyxx I hope you like it :)

Artem Markelov ✨

It's the first race of the GP2 season, you're in Barcelona, Spain. You are invited from Russian Time because you are a famous model from Spain and you were known for your interest in Motorsport.
Artem is your favorite driver in GP2 but you also like Pascal Wehrlein from F1 but you can't wait to meet Artem.

It's Friday which means they are having free practice. You're standing in his Box with his engineer, he tells you some new things about the car and the racetrack. Not everything is new to you, you have seen some races in Tv and some live at the track. Last year you were at the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix but you hadn't got the chance speaking to Artem.
Free practice is going to end in 10 minutes and you can't wait to finally meet him but first he is going to have an interview with a Russian newspaper and a local tv station.
You are still standing in his box and posting some pictures on snapchat and instagram.
You heard two voices one was Artems voice and and the other you didn't know.
Arten came in, he looked so good. He was with his Press Officer.
A: " Hey you must be Y/N right?"
Y/N: " Yes I am. Nice meet you."
A: " Nice to meet you too. Did you like the first practice?" he said with a big smile on his face.
Y/N: " Of course I do, you're first. Can't wait for the Quali and the race tomorrow, I hope it's going to be good."
A: " Me too, I'm feeling good in the car I hope I can get the pole tomorrow."
Y/N: " This would be super cool."
A: " Do you mind having dinner together? I know a good restaurant here."
Y/N: " Oh thank you of course I would like to."
A: " It was nice talking to you Y/N but I need to go to the press conference. I'll pick you up at 7 p.m. I think we're in the same hotel. See you later Y/N.
Y/N: " Thank you. Have fun there and see you later! Bye."
A: "Bye!"

Artem is so nice I can't wait to go out with him later, luckily I have packed a dress.

Requests are still open! As always you can request any drivers you want :)
I hope you liked this One Shot.