Big Fight Pt. 1

You and the Frenchman have been in a relationship for almost four years and you've always supported him. Last year was an exciting year first he raced in DTM than in formula one you are so proud of him. But now it seems that you two are slowly going to break up because you don't want to travel to all the races because Esteban wants more support but you still need to study. When you have a break in university you travel with him of course but sometimes it all gets too much. Sure you want to be the supportive girlfriend but you don't want to put your own life behind his career. Currently you two are in Moscow and it's not going to be a good race but you hope that everything will turn good. Esteban qualified p15 he doesn't feel good this weekend. After the qualifying you didn't catch him because he needed to go to the media. "Hey Checo! You did good!" You greet his teammate. "Thanks Y/N! I'm sorry for Esteban." He says. "Yeah me too should have been better but there are more races." You say and smile. "That's right, he will be better." Checo says and hugs you goodbye. You have always liked Sergio as a friend but not more and Esteban never liked it when you and Sergio are together. You are walking to the motorhome to grab your bag then going to the hotel. You have tried to call your boyfriend a couple of times but no one answers and nobody knows where he is. You still need to write a couple of sites for the homework for university. You are studying journalism and you decided to write something about France because you thought it's an amazing country to travel to. You have everything there; mountains, beach, county and of course the city. One of your favorite cities is Strasbourg because you like the old buildings and there is a big contrast between old and new.
You take one of the VIP shuttles to the hotel and you're lucky you are having one for you alone.
There aren't many people at the hotel so you decide to sit at the pool area, you wear your favorite summer dress and some Flipflops. You start writing the article, writing about popular and not so popular monuments and small cities you need to see if you're in France but suddenly you get interrupted by a handsome boy. "Hey love." Esteban says. "Hey! Where were you after the Quali?" You ask. "I was at the media." He says annoyed. "I know but I have called you a couple of times and asked your crew but no one knew." You tell Esteban. "I had an interview with the French BBC." He says dryly. The atmosphere between you two is very cold but you hope that everything is going to be better soon. "I'm done with university stuff. Sit with me." You say and smile. Esteban sits down and says "It was a shite day in my office. Nothing was right I didn't feel it." He says sadly. "I know things like these happen but there are a lot of more races to follow. Don't be sad baby I know you are better but I'm still proud of you." You tell him in hope that he isn't sad anymore. "Merci mon cœur." Esteban says in French you love it when he speaks French. You smile and kiss him and Esteban kisses you back. You turn the computer down and he states at you. "I think we should go on holiday just us two no phones no social media. I think this will help us." You whisper. "Mhm I don't know. Maybe maybe not." He says and stops smiling. "It's late let's grab some food and then we'll go to bed?" He asks you. "Yup." You answer shortly. Esteban takes your laptop and then you are waking to the hotel restaurant probably every formula one team is here in this hotel this weekend so you see many familiar faces.
Both of you eat pasta and salad Sergio and some of his friends are waiting for their food some tables away but they wave at you and you wave back. Esteban makes an annoyed face and says "Can we go?". "Yeah sure." You answer him. While walking to your room no one says something. "I'll take a shower." You say. After showering you start reading a new book "This song will save your live" your best friend told you that this book is amazing. "Are you alright?" Esteban asks you after he comes out of the shower. "Mhm" you only answer. "Okay Y/N." he says, "please tell me what I did wrong." He says. "It's not going to be better if I tell you what you do wrong!" You tell him. "So it's only my fault!" He says angrily. "Look, there are many things what WE do wrong!" You shout. "I can't do this anymore. A jealous boyfriend and overprotective, I don't want us anymore!" You shout. "YOU are giving us up! Not ME!" Esteban shouts back. "I'm not giving us up! We I have tried it for so long but you never. I can't handle it; traveling, university, you, family and work. I don't want to put my own life behind yours that's not worth it! Sure do I support you, I will travel along but not the whole season. I want to be an independent strong woman!" You shout angrily. Esteban says nothing. "I go." You say and start picking up your clothes and put them in your luggage. "Where will you go?" Esteban asks. "I think this not your problem." You say dryly. "Please." He says. You leave the room and shout the door you think sleeping at Sergio's isn't a good idea so you walk to the reception. "Hello do you have a free room?" You ask the receptionist. "Hello, we only have the honeymoon suite left." He says and smiles. "I'll take the room." You say and smile. "Alright. How long do you wanna stay?" He asks. "Uhm two nights please. I hope it's possible." You say. "Yes it is." The receptionist says. He gives you the key and asks if you need any help with your luggage but you say no. The suite is in the 8th floor and the view is amazing also your room for the next two days. You are sad because your relationship is over because you and Esteban had amazing times. You've always enjoyed it when you were together and your holidays; Hawaii, France, Belgium, Sweden, all the races and of course the DTM race weekends. You miss the guys and their girls from DTM but you are going to see them soon.
You have a couple of missed calls from Esteban and of course messages from him but you don't answer him.
It's late in the night when you start sleeping and you don't sleep well. The next morning you hear someone knocking at your door "Y/N can you open please?" Esteban asks. You walk over to the door and open it. "I'm sorry! I know I have done so many wrong things but please forgive me!" He says. "You always say that." You tell him. "Please Y/N!" He says. "Maybe I need some time for myself. We talk tomorrow. Drive safe and good luck." You tell Esteban and then you close the door.

I hope you all like it. Please vote and comment do you want another part of this One Shot?