Jenson Button

The love of your life- Jenson. You have been through a lot even a breakup but you always got back together. In a week it is his last race. Sure you would like to see him leaving formula one as a world champion but you are happy as it is.
You and Jenson live together with a dog called Evy in Monaco. You two have been making plans on building a house and getting children but you want to take it slow. Jenson is 37 years old and you are 27. At the beginning of your relationship people made fun of you they said that you only want his fame but you didn't care because you knew that it was fake what they said.
The past days you had bellyache but you thought it was nothing serious. Your best friend told you to go to a doctor because you had to throw up a couple of times and it wasn't getting better.
Now you are on the way to the doctors and it is immediately your turn. You tell your doctor what is going on and he tells you that he wants to make an ultrasound. You are alright with it.
Your doctor starts doing the ultrasound you couldn't recognize anything but of course your doctor did. "Congratulations Mrs. Y/L/N you are pregnant. You are in week 3." He says with a big smile on his face. "Thank you!" You answer you didn't know what to say you are kind of overwhelmed.
Your doctor gives you everything you need for the next appointments. You say bye to the doctor and go back to your car. You don't know what to do. You are unsure what to do first, telling Jenson or telling your best friend. She has always been there for you no matter what. You decide to tell Jenson first so you drive home. "Hopefully Jenson is not home."  you think.
On the way back home you go to a super market to buy a pacifier you take one with a moon and stars on it.
After you bought it you drive home. At your house you see that Jenson is already home so you open the door. "Babe are you here?" He asks. "Yes I'm! Where are you?" You ask. "Living room." He yells.
"Hey Y/N where were you? I was worried and you didn't answer your phone!" He says. "Ups Sorry Jenson! I had some appointments and just some things to do nothing important." You answer. "Alright babe, I am taking a shower do you want to join?" He asks you. "No I am making us dinner." You says.
While Jenson showers you take the pacifier and put it on the table where the plates are. You are very nervous and you hope that he stays with you. You sit on the chair next to the table, you are waiting. "Are you alright Y/N? You look so sad." Jenson asks you kindly. "No everything's alright but there is actually something I need to tell you but I can't!" You say. "You can tell me everything baby! I won't leave your or whatever you expect me to do. I am here for you!" He says softly. "Please promise it." You say. "Promise." Jenson answers.
"Look I had an appointment at the doctors today and..." you say with a shaky voice. You have the pacifier under the table but now you put it up. "So we are going to be parents, I am pregnant." You say shaky. "Really?!" Jenson asks exited. "Yes you are going to be a dad." You say with a smile on your face. "Oh my god!! We are going to be parents Y/N!! I can't believe it. Why did you believe I would leave you?" Jenson asks you. "I don't know, we said that we could wait some years and now I am pregnant guess I am shocked." You say. "I love you baby!" Jenson says and gives you a long kiss. "I think we need to tell this our families and friend right?" He says. "Umm I believe so." You answer and start to laugh. "Maybe we could inform our family and close friends first and then we'll post a picture on Instagram." You say. "That's good. How about inviting our family over to dinner in some days?" he says still smiling. "Sure that's good." You grin.
"Let's make food now! I am starving!" Jenson says certainty. "Sure baby! What do you wanna eat?" You ask. "I could make some salad with chicken." You say. "That sounds good" he says.
You start to make the food, you love cooking and baking so it isn't a problem for you to cook for the two of you. "Food is ready!" You yell because Jenson is upstairs because he already packs his stuff for the last race.
You two talk about many things during the dinner. One thing is clear you both are happy and you can't wait for the child.

A few days later you tell your families and friends about the new family member. They are all happy for you. You also made it public that you are pregnant and the people's reactions are good there are not many hater comments on the picture.
You had some appointments at the doctors and now you know which gender your baby is- you are getting twins. A bo‭‭y and a girl but what counts is that both are healthy.

Thanks guys for reading please vote and comment :)