You need to accept... - Valtteri Bottas

You are the daughter of Bernie Eccelstone. You love fast cars and especially Formula 1. You travel a lot with your father and your best friend Valtteri. You know him for a quite long time. To be exact for 5 years, you two have a very strong friendship but the past years you have developed feelings for Valtteri but you are afraid to tell him. You are sure that your father won't like this either but Valtteri has been there for you in bad times. When you broke up with your boyfriend and stressful times in university. Currently Valtteri is single like you. You two are also living together in Monaco but you are going to move out soon because you work for a company in Germany. Valtteri isn't happy about that but he has to accept it. In three days is the Russian Grand Prix. You are so happy that he drives for Mercedes but you also miss Nico you had always fun together but you get along very well with all the drivers. Now you are going to pack your bag and then you'll call your mother.

--------Three Days Later-------

You have landed in Russia it is pretty cold luckily you have packed some sweaters. You are staying at the same hotel as Valtteri.
In your hotel room you first write Valtteri a message that you are fine and he has not to worry then you text your dad.
Y/N:" Hey! I'm good the flight was alright can't wait to see you at the track!"
Val: "Hey princess! That's good to hear see you."
Valtteri calls you always princess and you didn't mind it. You don't know why he calls you because you only call him Valtteri or Val.
You get a car to drive with to the track. At the track you see the Mercedes motorhome. You walk towards it while that you see some familiar faces but you don't know their names. You go inside the motorhome but Valtteri wasn't in so you decide to go into his box.
You are always watching the races from Valtteri's box so you know where to go. There is Val's engineer so you ask him where Valtteri is. "He gives an interview." He answers you. You thank him. You take a picture out from his box you post it on Snapchat. Ten minutes later you hear a familiar voice. "Hey Y/N! Good to see you." Val says.
"Hey missed you too. How was the interview?" You ask. "Oh nothing special. Do you mind waking to the motorhome? There we are alone." He says. "Sure no problem." You start to smile, you love being with him you need nothing more.
At the motorhome Valtteri offers you some food and something to drink so you take some water.
"Are you excited to live and work in Germany?" He asks. "Yes totally but I think I have made the right decision to leave Monaco. I think I will love it in Bavaria and the last time I was in the company all the people were friendly to me." You say happily. "That's great but I hope the distance won't do something to our friendship and that I hope that I see you at some races." He says sadly.
You are going to work for Abt in Formula E as a press officer so you need to attend every race and the races are all around the world- Hongkong, Marrakech, Buenos Aires, Monaco, Berlin, Paris, New York and Montreal but you are sure that Valtteri could come to a race too.
"I think we'll see each other pretty often for both of us is the friendship important." You say. It feels weird to say friendship because you love him.
"Yeah friendship." Valtteri says. "Is everything alright?" You ask. "I don't know. I think it's not right to let you go. I like you. I do like you more then I should Y/N." he says. "What if.." he starts a sentence but you cut him off. "You like me more then you should?" You say. "I love you Valtteri I was afraid to tell you because I thought you only like me." You say surprised. "I love you too Y/N!" Valtteri says. You two talk about what you are going to do now and how you handle everything. If you tell someone about your fresh relationship or not. You think it is right to tell your father and Valtteri agrees. "I hope he's alright with it." He says. "I think yes. You know each other for a long time now." You answer. "Yes we do baby but I was only your friend." He says. "I don't care what he says. I love you." You say cheekily. Valtteri starts to laugh. "Let's cuddle." Valtteri says. "How about going to the hotel?" You ask. "Let's go baby!" Valtteri says.
You two walk through the paddock hand in hand and some people look confused because they know you only as the friend of Valtteri.
"Should I drive or do you want to drive?" you ask him with a smile on your face. "Uh I don't like when you drive so I drive ." He says. You start to laugh.

---------- An hour later --------
There was so much traffic on the street so it took you an hour to the hotel. Valtteri is stressed because he has a meeting in 30 minutes and he still needs to shower. "Let's hurry we are not too late!" You tell Valtteri.
You are walking fast to the elevator hand in hand with your boyfriend.
Suddenly you see your father "shit!" You whisper. Your dad sees you and he walks over to you and Valtteri looks kind of shocked.
"Hello Y/N and Valtteri." Bernie says. "Hello Bernie, sadly I have to go because I have a meeting! Sorry!" Valtteri says calmly. You kiss Valtteri and he goes into the elevator. "I think we'll need to talk Y/N! Since when are you two dating? And why is it Valtteri?! I know you two are very good friends but a relationship with him are you serious?" Your father says angrily. "I love him no matter what you say! You have accepted our friendship and now you'll accept our relationship! It took us a while because we both didn't realize that we love each other but now we are together and we are happy." You say and you didn't care who was around. "Alright if you are happy I am happy but don't complain when you break up." Your father says. "Thank you dad" you say happily. Your father wants to say something but you leave because you don't want to hear what he still needs to say. You walk over to the elevators you need to shower.
A couple of hours later someone knocks at your door you open it. It's Valtteri "Hey baby girl are you alright?" He asks you. "Yes, everything's great but first come in." You two lie in bed. "How was the conversation with your dad? You looked angry while talking with him." Valtteri says. "I am still angry but he needs to accept our relationship. I don't know why he overreacted but I think it is clear that I love you! And he says that he's fine with our relationship." You tell your boyfriend. "That's great! I love you too baby" Valtteri says. You start to cuddle and you were getting tired so both of you brush your teeth and then you'll go to bed.
"I love you Y/N!" Valtteri says while you are in bed. You didn't answer because you are already asleep but Valtteri knows that you truly love him.

Hello Guys this is a new one shot for HolaDoraExplorer I hope you like it. You can request drivers as always. Please comment and vote❤️ I also have to thank you guys because we have reached over 2500 reads!! I am so proud actually I was afraid to publish one shots here because I thought no one would read it. I am so happy and thankful. I just want to thank some of my incredible friends Crystal_F1_1D_YT Tasha_Stan_Shady MelissaRosberg6 fänksi für eure Unterstützung!❤️❤️ Hülki mit Käse und Schleife warten auf uns und natürlich Daniel mir Schleife und Tequila! Ihr seid die besten❤️❤️
I also need to thank VettelFerrari for requesting drivers and always liking an commenting! Your OS comes soon I don't know how to start it so stay tuned!!
Love y'all Hannah❤️❤️