Kimi Räikkönen

You live with Kimi in Finnland and today is a very cold day and there is so much snow outside.
Kimi is in Italy for some interviews and he needs to works with Ferrari but he comes home this evening.
You are used to be alone in your big house because you didn't travel with Kimi and you had to work.
You two are having two dogs- Angel and Luna you love both of them very much. The dogs and you love the snow so you decide to do a long walk but it was 8 am and you need coffee.
"Good morning love! I hope you have a nice day and I can't wait to see you! -K" you got a text message from Kimi.
" Thank you! I love you!" you answer. After your coffee you give the dogs their food and then you put some other clothes on because you need to buy some food. This evening you would cook for Kimi pancakes. It is a easy dish and it tastes amazing.
When you leave the house your phone beeps it was Kimi again writing you that he takes an earlier flight. You are happy about that. There isn't much traffic on the street so you are very fast at the supermarket.
When you are done buying the weekly shopping you drive back home so that you can have a long walk with the dogs. You put the groceries into the fridge after that you put some old boots on and open the door. The dogs are running out and you close the front door you have the keys in your jacket.
You walk a while but your dogs have something better to do. They play with a stick and you took a video of Angel and Luna they look so cute. When the two dogs are done you walk on and there aren't many people outside. You walk to the nearby lake it is frozen but it is safe so you could walk on it without any fear that the ice breaks. You took a selfie of you and the dogs for Kimi and you send it directly " We can't wait for you❤️" you write then you walk home.
You had a lot of fun outside with Angel and Luna and you enjoyed the cold but now you had to clean the house.
After cleaning everything you are hungry so you decided to make food for you so you make a soup. It is 3 pm so the dogs also get food and Kimi is coming in two hours. You also take a shower and you Skype with your best friend.
You and Y/B/F/N are planning to travel through Europe and your first stop is going to be Estland. You have never been there. Y/B/F/N and you have been taking for an good hour so Kimi is going to be at your house soon. You start to play a little with Luna with a small ball and Angel is sleeping. When Luna doesn't want to play anyone you lay on the couch and watch Tv. You hate to wait for Kimi you always don't know what to do when he is coming you. You also do some Snapchat videos of you because you are bored.
You heat the door close "Kimi!?" You scream. " Yes Y/N?" Kimi says and now he stands in your living room. You start to cry because you are so happy. Kimi walks over to you and kisses you long. "I have missed you baby!" Kimi says. " I have missed you too." you say and hug him. "Do you want to unpack first or do something different?" You ask. "Let's cuddle." He says. You two start cuddling for a while. "How was Italy?" You ask. " Nothing special. The same as always just questions." He answers. "Okay." You say. "I am going to unpack now. How about we have a walk with the dogs?" Kimi asks. "Good idea. I was out with the dogs this noon but I am sure the dogs are fine with it." You say with a grin on your face. Kimi starts to grin and goes to the washing machine.
When Kimi is done you put your boots and winter jacket on also does Kimi. The dogs are excited to go out again they haven't seen their daddy for a while.
You four go outside and Kimi closes the door. The dogs run through the woods and start playing.
Kimi and you walk hand in hand and he gives you a kiss you walk to the lake you have been with the dogs this noon. You enjoy to spend time with your love but it is freezing cold.
Kimi starts to play with a stick with Angel and Luna is not interested. The dogs run to the lake because there is a duck but the duck is faster away than Luna and Angel are there.
You and Kimi start to laugh because Angel and Luna look kind of sad.
"You are my everything Y/N please don't leave me, I know it's hard to be apart for so long but we can do this!" Kimi says. "I won't leave you. I promise and I love you too much!" you answer. You are shocked you didn't expect to heart that from Kimi sure it isn't easy but you are alright with it.
"How about we move to Switzerland or Monaco? There many people you know most of your friends live there and it is easier for me to get there plus it is not so cold in the winters. What do you say Y/N?" He says. "I am not sure all your family is living here and I'm happy to love here I love it here. You are right all of my friends live in Switzerland or Monaco but we aren't a normal couple. We are not like everybody I don't want to be the classic girlfriend who stays at home and does everything for her boyfriend we aren't like that." you say. "I understand you too baby but think about that please." Kimi answers. "I'll do Kimi." you say.
You give him a long passionately kiss.
Four month later Kimi and you decided to live in Monaco and you have moved in a few days ago. You also loved it here but you kept the house in Finnland. Angel and Luna also love it in Monaco.
Kimi proposed to you yesterday and you said yes but no one knows yet you are going to post something on Instagram but first your family needs to know it.
You could never be happier and everything in your life now is perfect.

This One Shot is for my lovely friends Crystal_F1_1D_YT and MelissaRosberg6 ❤️