Carlos Sainz Jr❤️

Y/B/F/N : Your best friends name
Tesoro: darling

Carlos and you have a very good relationship, you have been together for 3 years now but something has changed the past months. Sure you spend much time together and you tried to travel with him but in the second half of the season you decided to spend some time with your friends and family especially with your
Y/B/F/N. You decided to spend a week in Belgium at the coast. First Carlos didn't mind it but now he wasn't happy with that because you two were alone in Belgium without other friends. You thought that Carlos is jealous but he said that he isn't. "Look Y/N I don't want that you two are a week alone!" Carlos said angry. " What is your problem?" You shouted angry. "I don't have one but why him?" He asked. " Because he is my best friend and we weren't together for a long time!" You shouted angrily. Carlos looked very angry so you decided to go away and pack the last things for your vacation. In 4 hours your plane would leave and Y/B/F/N is coming in an hour. You heard the doorbell and opened it. " Hello Y/N! I have missed you, are you excited?" He asked. " I have missed you too! Yes I am but I don't know where Carlos is we had a fight recently." You told your best friend. "Carlos?!" You shouted as loud as you can. You heard him waking through your apartment " Yes Baby?" He asked. " I am going to leave now, I love you more then everything!" you tell Carlos. " I love you too. Please don't be mad at me Tesoro! Give me a call please when you two are in Belgium." He tells you. " I'll do Carlitos!" You kissed him gently and he pulled you tight. Carlos and Y/B/F/N Said goodbye. You and your best friend were driving to the airport. " What was the fight about? About our vacation?" he asked. " Kinda. Carlos doesn't want us to be together in vacation. I asked him if he's jealous but he said no but I think he is. Everything we do together is bad. I don't know what to do anymore!" you answered him sadly. " Oh I'm sorry. Ask him again maybe it'll help you." he tells you. "Mhm alright." you said. You were at the airport finally then you started to check in. When everything was done you two were going to the plane. You were looking for your seats and a lovely flight attendant helped you. It was a funny flight you two had much fun and laughed a lot. In Brussels you rent a car and drove to your beach house.
It was a big house and the beach was only 5 minutes away by feet. You two had an amazing week at the coast. You called Carlos as you promised a couple of times and he was happy about that. You also posted a picture on Instagram of you and your best friend under the picture you wrote: "The man who always makes my smile💕"
People where asking if you and Carlos broke up but Y/B/F/N posted a picture with the caption: " My super weird best friend🍾💕"
So you thought everything was clarified and Carlos was not angry. 8 hours later you were in Monaco in your boyfriends apartment. " I am home Baby!" You screamed. " Carlos!?" You screamed again but still no answer. Carlos wasn't home and it was unusual for him but so you could unpack your stuff and sleep for a while. You slept on the couch but then you heard some noise. Someone was in your kitchen, you woke up. In the kitchen was Carlos making some food. "Hey!" you said. " You are already here?" Carlos asked. " Yes why are you asking?" " Don't you want to spend time with your lover?" He asked you angrily. " He isn't my lover! We are friends" you said louder. " But why are you posting pictures with him and write under it " He always makes me smile" why are you doing it Y/N?!" He shouted angrily. " What do you want Carlos?! We are good friends I know him for a long time!" You answered angrily. " Do you think this excuses that you cheat on me?" " What do you think of me?! I am not cheating Carlos please understand it! I love you more than everything! I need you!" you whispered the last sentence. " Please say something Carlos." You tell him. "It's so difficult Y/N. We had so many arguments the past months I don't know what to do am I enough for you?" He asks you. " Yes you are YOU give me everything I need. You complete me Carlos!" You tell your boyfriend. " I love you Y/N but it is hard seeing you with him and ..." he says sadly. " Don't leave me Carlos! Please!" "I won't leave you Tesoro!" He promises you. Carlos hugged you tight, you felt secure in his arms.
" Eres mi todo ( you are my everything)!" Carlos tells you.
" I love you Tesoro!" You say.
Carlos was letting you go and you two are going to your couch. On the couch you were cuddling and you enjoyed the time together but then you smelled something bad . " What is it Carlos? Didn't you turn off the stove!" You shouted. " I did" Carlos answered. You were running into your kitchen but you couldn't save the food it was burned. It smelled disgusting so you told Carlos to bring the trash outside. " How about were going out later? He asks you. " Good idea" you said with a big grin on your face.

I hope you all like it. This One is for LucyReus Requests are open☺