Stoffel💘

Stoffe the Waffel 😂😂 (sorry but I had to💘)

This One Shot is for @HolaDoraExplorer I hope you like it!
Please like and comment

You are meeting your friend Stoffel again. It's been three months already since you saw each other. You are waiting for Stoffel at the airport in Monaco and he is already waiting for you. "Hey Stoffel!" You greet him. "Hey Y/N! How are you?" He asks you politely. "I'm fine what about you?" You ask. "I'm fine too. Thanks y/n" Stoffel answers. "Let's go home." He says. "Sure!" You answer. Stoffel carries your luggage to the car and puts it inside.

Stoffel starts the car. "Can you put some music on? You've always got the better taste." He says. "Sure I'll do. Your taste haven't improved yet?" You ask. "No sorry." He says and laughs and you starts laughing too.
You put Kings Of Leon on their new record "WALLS" just came out and you absolutely love it. "Still liking their music?" Stoffel asks. "Yes sure. I think this is probably their best record." You answer.
You start thinking how long the way to his home is because you have never visited him in Monaco.
"We are soon there. I know when you are thinking about something." Stoffel says. "Oh I was just wondering how long the driving is." You say. "It's 30 minutes. So how's everybody in Belgium?" Stoffel asks. "They are all doing fine. Nothing has changed." You say. "Sounds a bit boring" he says and laughs and you nod.

It's quite in the car both of you are listening to the music but Stoffel has his hand on your thigh. You have a weird feeling, Stoffel never did it before but you didn't care. You like it.
You are at a quarter which seems very luxury. So many big houses and luxury cars it was very different from what you were used to.

Stoffel stopped the car in front of a big building looking very nice. "Here we are. Welcome to my home!" Stoffel says. "I'll carry your bags Y/N just follow me." He says kindly. "Sure. Looks very nice here." You say.
Stoffel unlocks the door and both of you walk inside.
"It is so big." You say excitedly. "I knew you like it!" Stoffel laughs. "Well it is absolutely my taste! I think I'm having a really good stay here!" You say happily. "I hope that." Stoffel says. "I'll show you everything."

Stoffel shows you everything in his house- very modern and luxury but you also feel secure.
"We are going out with some of my friends tonight. I hope this is alright for you." He says. "Sure I don't have a problem with it. I can't wait meeting all of them." You answer. "That's good!" Stoffel says and gives you a smile. "I'll unpack now. You don't need to help me." You say and Stoffel nods.

You are packing your stuff into the closet. It takes you some time but suddenly you feel some hands around your waist. You let out a small scream. "Ups sorry Y/N! You're alright?" Stoffel asks you gently. "Yes but don't scare me again! You know that I hate it." You say angrily. "Sorry I didn't mean to!" Stoffel excuses and hugs you and both of you start smiling.

It is already 5pm and you are hungry. "Stoffeeeel." You say. "Whaaaaat?" He answers. "I'm hungry." You say. "Me too. Let's make some food and then we can ge ready because Nico is picking us up at 7pm." Stoffel tells you. "Alright what should be make? You ask your friend. "Let's make salad with chicken?" Stoffel asks. "Sounds good to me. Let's start!" You say.

You two start preparing the food it only takes 20 minutes. There is a weird atmosphere, you don't know what is going on. Actually you don't want to talk about your feelings towards Stoffel but you need to. You felt more than just being friends with him but you can't tell him. You are afraid that he doesn't understand it and that he hasn't the same feelings or that he will end your friendship.
"Food is ready!" Stoffel says. "I'm so hungry!" You answer. The food tastes delicious but the atmosphere didn't change.
After the dinner Stoffel cleans the dishes so that you can shower and get ready.

You don't know what you should wear, you have a towel around you. "Stoffel?" You scream. You hear footsteps coming closer. "Yes?" Stoffel asks. He stands in your room and stares at you. "I don't know what to wear." You say. "Should I wear the jumpsuit or the dress?" You ask. "I like the dress more but I'm sure you look stunning in both." He says kindly. "Alright I'll wear the dress." You say. What was that, why did he act so weird he has seen me in a bikini and now he stare. And what did he mean with "you look stunning in both". You start thinking about your feelings again but there was no time because you need to get ready.

The doorbell rings and you hear the boys voices. You put your heels on and walk over to them.
"Hey!" You are greeted by some of Stoffels mates. "Hey! How are y'all?" You ask them and you get some goods back.

All of you are waking to the car and Nico is driving you sit next to Stoffel and his hand his again on your thigh. You smile automatically. After a 15 minute drive you are at a bar at the beach. It all looked so pretty so you asked one of the boys if they could take a picture of you and Stoffel. The both of you start posing for the camera and the boys start laughing because you two made some silly poses and faces.
The club is full of people so you take Stoffel's hand not to get lost. When you were at the table all sit down a couple of people were staring because they realized that some formula one drivers are here. Nico R, Dany and Marcus are with you and some other guys. There is a  good atmosphere, everybody is dancing and drinking but you are the only girl. You chatted with Marcus and it went a bit flirty and you recognized Stoffel with a jealous face. Stoffel is walking over to you and interrupts your chat with Marcus. "Sorry for interrupting but can I borrow Y/N just for a second?" He asks gently. "Sure." Marcus says with an thick Swedish accent. Stoffel takes your hand and walks to a quite place at the beach.

"I think you saw my jealous face Y/N" Stoffel says. "Yes I did. What is going on Stoffel, you can tell me everything." You say politely. "Well I don't know if I can tell you Y/N." Stoffel says sadly. He doesn't look like the happy Stoffel anymore. "Just tell me, I won't be angry." You tell him. "I know you are angry when I do this." He answers. "What are-" you are trying to say but Stoffel starts kissing you. You are totally shocked in a positive way that he kissed you and you kiss him back. Both of you are still smiling. "I can't believe this." Stoffel says. "You like me?" He asks. "Yes Stoffel I do. Actually I didn't want to tell you because I was afraid but now I know I should told you before." You say happily. "I'm so glad that we both have feelings for each other." Stoffel says and kisses you again. "Let's go home I think I know a better way to spend the evening." Stoffel says with a cheeky grin and you  start laughing. You walk over to the table hand in hand. The other boys are smiling at you. "Finally!!" Dany screams. "I don't know you for long but you could see the tension between you two!" He says. Stoffel and you start smiling and he tells them that you two are going home.

At Stoffel's living room you start kissing again and you felt Stoffel's hand on your bum. "I feel like we should take this to the bedroom..." Stoffel says. "Jup think so too." You say shortly and Stoffel carries you to his bedroom and then the fun begins.