"What?" I felt my face go red. "No I don't. I'm so ordinary, you might not even notice me in a crowd."

"Stop denying it." He waved away my argument. "You live with us now, and I say you're Jeonghannie's Princess."

Mingyu snorted. "Not another one."

"You're making her feel nervous, Jeonghan." Woozi chided.

"Jihoon, stop being so protective over her." Jeonghan chucked slightly. "You just met her, and you're treating her like your own sister. You can't do that to everyone smaller than you."

Woozi's blushed again. "What's wrong with taking care of a new housemate?" He said defensively. "She's your princess, so what's wrong with treating her like a sister?"

"Ooh." Mingyu smirked. "So you admit it."

Woozi's face turned even redder. "No! I mean, yes, well, maybe. But-"

Mingyu laughed. "Woozi, you're so cute. You're stuttering."

"I'm not cute!"

"Now, now." Jeonghan spread out his arms to regain peace. "Don't fight, kids." He smoothed his blonde hair.

"Jeonghan?" I said, staring at his hair.

"Yes, Princess?"

"Why did you cut your hair?"

He shrugged. "I don't know. Guess I wanted change. Or the manager wanted change. At least it's much cooler now without long hair. I can feel the wind on my neck for the first time in a while." He smiled. "Do you like it?"

I felt myself nod vigorously.

He smiled even more. "Thanks, Princess." He ruffled my hair.

What's up with people ruffling my hair? I mean, I guess it's a sweet thing to do, but still. Woozi caught my eye and he sighed knowingly. He must have gotten his hair ruffled a lot too. The cons of being short.

Again, it felt different from Jun doing it. I wonder why.

Jeonghan stood up and stretched. "It's been a long day."

Mingyu rolled his eyes. "Good night." He stood up too and opened the door leading back to the room.

Jeonghan lay on one of the bunkbeds, closing his eyes.

"But it's only two in the afternoon." I said.

"He does it everytime." Mingyu said, sighing. "I'm used to it. He'll get up eventually."

"Ling," Woozi said to me. "Let's continue our tour."

"I'll go with you. I need to get something to drink from the kitchen." Mingyu said.

Woozi nodded and lead us outside, closing the door softly behind him so he wouldn't wake up Jeonghan.

===========================================================

The kitchen smelled like brewed coffee. As we walked in, two people were already inside, munching on cookies. One of them turned, and my heart did a leap when I saw it was Junhui.