Catching Feelings

Start from the beginning

Skipping to the last period since nothing happened in the other classes, I'm sure something will happen in this class. Why? Because Kai's here. Kendall and I go sit down, until as soon as Kendall sits, his chair is pulled out from under him, making him fall to the ground. I look at Kai to see him 'working' but I can still hear a slight chuckle under his breath.

"Kai that was mean" I look over to see Ken standing back up, glaring at Kai, then sits down next to him. Damn he looks pissed... I told him Kai's like that, oh well he'll give use to it sooner or sooner, we all had to.

"Finally finished this paper" Kai says under his breath. I look at him to see his face so concentrated in his work, I never knew he was so engaged in his education... guess we learn something new everyday eh? I chuckle and hit his shoulder which makes him shoot up and look at me. "Huh?" he says like he missed something. Aww he's so adorable, especially his messy hair that he's been running his fingers through.

"Are we still hanging out after school?" I ask as I move a stand of his hair back up to its set, he flinches a bit when I put my hand up, but I understand. He looks at me for a few seconds with a blank expression, but I'm sure he has a million words running through his head, because that's how Kai is. I playfully wave my hand side to side and he shakes his head.

"Oh yea, we're going to the movies" he says then turns back to his work. Yikes so I guess that's a thing, don't distract Kai when he's focused on something.

Kai

it's now the last class of the day and I just wanna finish up this work as fast as I can. So I pull out a pencil and start getting to work, until I hear pretty boy about to sit down. I slyly move my foot to the leg of his chair and as soon as he goes to sit, I kick my foot back so he falls right on the ground. Keeping my eyes on my work, I slightly chuckle at the way he's groaning while he sits down.

"Kai that was mean" Dragonfly says. but I ignore it. I need to finish this work if I wanna box this weekend, so I block everyone out at that point. Being the concentrated person I am, I finished one paper up already.

"Finally finished that paper" I murmur under my breath then switch to another paper. I hear a little chuckle and a hit onto my shoulder, making me jolt up looking at Dragonfly. She has a little laughter face on that looks fucking adorable on her. "Huh?" I ask as if I wasn't listening to something she said.

"Are we still hanging out after school?" she pulls her hand up, making me immediately flinch thinking he was gonna hit me, but she moves a little stand of my hair back up to one of its sets. My heartbeats faster than ever. What the fuck is she doing to me? How come the tiniest thing she does, make my heart race? I'm snapped out of my thoughts when she waves her hand in my face with a laugh.

"Oh yea, we're going to the movies" I say then turn back around to my work. Four more pages to go... UGHH! How am I suppose to concentrate now? All I can think about is the way she moved that fucking strand of hair. Why, why do I feel like this? I don't know, but I utterly hate it.

I managed to get all my work done right before the bell. Everyone gets up and I walk over to Austin while I wait for Dragonfly to turn in her work. Pretty boy walks up to her... the way she's laughing, smiling with him... I feel nothing but hatred for this guy. Why? I don't know why I feel this. She's just talking to him and I wanna rip his head off for doing so...

"Ready!" she snaps me out of my thoughts. I didn't realize she was walking this way, I was getting to the good part about hating pretty boy. I sigh and look at Dragonfly to see a smile on her face... did he give her that damn smile? I wanna be the only to- what am I saying?