25. "Hey, big head."

I woke up in my dry bathing suit from last night and my head on Camila's bare stomach as she was in her bathing suit as well. I had one arm hooked around her leg, practically hugging it while her hand rested on my shoulder. It was a weird sleeping position, especially since we were on top of the covers rather that between them, but I wasn't necessarily complaining.

I felt Camila move slightly, figuring she was probably stirring awake as well. Camila ran her hand through my hair as I placed a chaste kiss on her abdomen.

"Hey, big head," she greeted, making me roll my eyes.

"Good morning to you, too." I rolled onto my back, stretching my arms slightly before moving my hand to Camila's knee as I stared up at the ceiling.

"I have feelings for you, Lauren." Camila caught me off guard as she continued. "I think I developed them while we were just friends. I think the fact that I was able to fall so into you while there was no romantic ambiance says so much. I think I needed that lack of pressure." Camila paused and reached out to comb through my hair with her fingers. "I also don't want you to say anything. Just," Camila took a breath, halting the movements of her hand as well. "Just come here."

I didn't really understand and I was in the mist of still processing but as I turned my head to look up at Camila, her gaze was locked on my lips. Her hand migrated to cup my cheek and next thing I knew, I was hovering over her, kissing her.

It was all playful, though. The way Camila giggled into the kiss as I got on top of her and the subtle grabs mixed with the teasing pulling of waistbands had definitely set a mood. Camila being incredibly ticklish also didn't help the laughing fit that seemingly kept interrupting our kiss.

We eventually pulled apart naturally but I stayed where I was, on top of her, with our nodes practically touching. Camila and I had some weird yet very intimate staring contest going on as she traced my jaw with her thumb.

"Tunnel vision." I was the first to break the silence. There was still a lot to think about, especially after Camila's sudden honesty that I hadn't expected, but I figured I may as well speak my mind, too. In fact, I couldn't really tell her where I stood, because I made myself specifically not think about that at all.

"What?" Camila asked, pecking my lips chastely.

"I have think I have tunnel vision for you. Even when we, like you said, we were strictly friends, I honestly I only had eyes for you; whether I knew it or not. God, you're hypnotizing." I placed a small kiss on the corner of Camila's mouth and then patted her hip, the smile she had on not going unnoticed by me. "We should wash up."

"So we can get your pasty ass some colour?"

"No, so you can go get stung by a jelly fish, fuck." I countered, rolling my eyes and getting off her.

"Awe, baby's butt hurt!" Camila said, laughing, as she turned to her side to face me.

"Baby?"

"Yeah, because you cry like one." Camila stuck out her tongue.

So, although, we weren't talking, we ended up communicating for the next hour in the hotel room. Camila and I shared gazes, made sure to have some sort of physical contact when we passed each other, and, occasionally, offered kisses, mainly on the cheek, when appropriate.

What was definitely considered adorable was when Camila called me in from the bathroom. I walked in and found her sitting on the counter in her bathing suit, matching my own attire.

"What's up?" I questioned, walking towards her.

"If I don't remind you, you're going to forget sunscreen." She responded, tossing a bottle towards me. "Also, do you know the plan for today?"