Part 42

Steve was throwing stuff, he was refusing to eat, he was not buying the lies of Maria and Clint anymore.

"You are liars, where is my Natasha? " he screamed very loudly.

"This is hopeless" Clint said.

Maria got a text from Sharon, and she and Clint both left the apartment.

"Natashaaa! " Steve screamed again, he was crying now, he fell on the floor, "Where are you? Please Natasha, come back to me" he cried, "I love you"

"Steve? " he heard her voice, his heart raced, his breaths got heavier, he couldn't believe his ears, it was actually her?

He looked up and saw her, it was actually her, his Natasha, the love of his life, his best friend, his heart, his life.

"Natasha!! " he stood up, his legs shaking, "Natasha.. you.. are really here? " he said.

She nodded, with tears in her eyes, she died a million deaths on watching him like that, all messed up. Her heart was like it was stabbed again and again, a lump was stuck in her throat.

Steve, struggled to stand up, staring at her in disbelief still, she wasn't the same anymore. Her hair had grown below her shoulders, she didn't have the usual seductive and charming look, she wasn't wearing her usual tight leather pants and jacket. Instead, she wore a long black dress, tight around her curves, very decent and classy. She wore some delicate jewelry, and high heels. She wasn't a girl anymore, she was a complete woman.

"Natasha? Is it really you?" Steve asked innocently

"Yes, its me Steve, its me" she said, she opened her arms, and called for him, and he struggled to walk, stumbling and almost falling, he reached her.

"Natasha! " he said.

"Steve" she said.

He smiled and pulled her into his arms. She wrapped her arms around his neck, her chest crushed against his. He dug his face in her neck, his arms tight around her waist.

"Natasha.. I.. thought I will never see you again" he said, sobbing like a child, "I love you"

"Shsh Steve" she said, closing her eyes, and feeling the warmth of the embrace. She finally felt alive, she felt at peace. No matter what happened, Steve would be the only one to be able to calm her heart.

Steve was lost in her too, her fragrance filled his lungs, calming the storm in his heart.

After a long time, that felt like eternity, they moved back.

Natasha cupped his face, "what have you done to yourself Steve? " she asked, "What is all this? " she looked around. Her name filled all the walls, with markers, paints, blood.

"I am sorry Natasha, I.. I love you.. you are my life, I am sorry" he said, he fell on his knees, "I love you" he said.

"I know Steve, I know" she said, sitting now.

"I love you Nat, Bucky left me.... its not because of him.. I didn't choose him.. you didn't give me time.. you didn't.. " he was speaking quickly.

"I know Steve.. I am sorry.. I reacted too much, please stop it" she said.

"You won't leave me right? " he asked and she was speechless. She just hugged him back, his head on her chest, his arms hugging her waist.

"I love you Nat" he said.

"I have always loved you Steve" she said.

He looked at her, and she looked at him, their eyes met, their hearts were again united and this time, he only cared about her, nothing else mattered to him.

He took her waist, and his hand held her neck, as he slammed his lips on her. She closed her eyes, giving in to the kiss, after what seemed forever, did she feel what it feels like to be kissed, the actual real pleasure, the desire, the longing.

Steve kissed her deeply, and she kissed him back, he played with her tongue, explored her mouth, sucked on her lips, and she didn't even flinch. He was all she needed, all she wanted.

Breaking the kiss, he carried her in his arms.

"Steve! You are too weak" she protested.

"I am never weak to carry you" he said, and he was right. He gathered strength from her presence, and carried her as if she was feather light.

He carried her to his room, and she saw the bloodied painting, her eyes were moist again as she stared at her portrait, painted with his blood, where she had the smile she had lost.

Steve lay her on the bed, and lay his head on her lap, hugging her stomach.

"I want to sleep in your embrace Nat, I have been awake for too long" he said.

"Sleep Steve, I am here" she said, caressing his hair.

She kept brushing his hair with her fingers and he drifted to sleep.

She stared at her ring, and sighed, if only she could change the reality.

She kissed Steve's cheek and rested her cheek on his, her arm around his back.

As long as it lasts....

_____

"What? " Clint was surprised, "She has two children? One with Steve and other with T'Challa? Why did she hide this from us? "

"Well she didn't even invite us to the wedding " Maria said.

"Maybe she wanted to stay away from her previous life, we are selfish to bring her back, but we have no choice" Sharon said.

"Is his son here? " Maria asked.

"No, he will come when Steve gets better, he is so cute, he even knows that his father is Steve and not T'Challa" Sharon said

"Oh God, wishing for one child's happiness would destroy the other's, why is nature doing this? " Maria said

"I hope everything gets better, I'll go and call Wanda, she might be able to help Steve now that Natasha is here " he said.

They both nodded and Clint left.

****
Natasha is here, but she cannot stay forever. What would happen now? What would happen to James and T'Chan? How will Steve react on knowing about everything? Do give your reviews