Part 18

Natasha went back to her room, and lay on the bed. She couldn't feel anything at all. Her pain was too much to bear.

She was lifeless, until sometime hit her. She moved and picked the pebble up, wrapped in a white sheet of paper. She unwrapped it. It was a letter.

I am sorry Nat, I over reacted, but I just couldn't stand the sight. I love you, I love you more then anything in this world, and I will save you, I promise. T'Challa won't touch you, I have made sure of that. And I will come to see you tonight, in your room. Just make sure you are all alone by midnight.

With all the love in my heart
Steve.

Natasha touched the letter to her chest and breathed. He was coming, he was still there. He did love her.

She lay down again, holding the letter to her chest, until sleep took over.

"Natasha!! "she heard the voice of T'Challa, and quickly got up, hiding the letter in her fist.

"Oh thank God, I thought you were unconscious. Anyways, drink this you'll feel better" he said, giving her a glass.

It was some tonic, she quickly gulped it down.

"According to the royal priest, the time of bad omens has started, so.. I won't be able to come near you in any way till we get married" he said.

Natasha sighed in relief, she hated being touched by him.

"Take care, you'll stay inside this room mostly now, your food will be sent here too" he explained. She nodded, she didn't care about all this anyways.

He got up, smiled at her, and left the room.

Natasha looked at the clock, it was 9pm, she had three hours until she meet Steve. She rushed out of the bed, and into the shower. She wanted to be ready, she wanted to feel happy.

Taking a long shower, and getting properly dressed, she stepped out.

"Do not disturb me after midnight, I need peaceful sleep" she told the females standing outside her room.

"As you say my queen" they replied.

They send her dinner, and closed the door, and she quickly ate, to get some energy into her system.

As the clock hit 12,she got restless, every second hurt her, every minute her hopes died. She couldn't breathe, she was feeling choked.

Until she felt a hand on her waist, she jumped around to see, and her breaths calmed.

She faced the love of her life.. Steve Rogers.

"Steve" she said, collapsing in his arms.

"Nat!! " he said, holding her upright, and hugging her tight.

"I am sorry Nat, I love you, I am so sorry" he said.

"Its okay, I love you Steve, please don't do it again" she said crying heavily.

"I won't, I promise, I am sorry" he said.

They kept hugging for long and then he carried her to the bed, laying down beside her.

"I love you" he said, stroking her hair gently. The room was lid only by the full moon's light, Natasha's skin glowing under it, making her look like an angel. Steve's heart skipped several beats.

"He said he won't touch me" she said smiling.

"Yeah, he had to" Steve smiled, "Sam blackmailed his priest to say that to him"

Natasha laughed, after so many days, she actually laughed, actually felt alive.

Steve laughed with her, and then looked into her eyes.

"Allow me" he said, in a husky voice, "to take away your pain".

She breathed heavily, as he descended on her. He started to kiss her, her forehead, her eyes, "let me take your nightmares away" he said, he kissed her cheeks, "I will take away your tears" he said, he stopped by her lips, and stared at her, "I will take away all of your suffering ".

He crushed his lips on her, kissing her possessively, marking her soul, telling her she belongs only to him. His lips bruised hers, his tongue ravished her mouth, his teeth bit on her lower lip. He kissed her for long, until both were breathless. Moving down, he kissed her neck, biting softly, sucking hard on her skin.

He pulled the sleeves of her dress down, exposing her chest, and pulled the dress off her, having her completely bare to himself.

She was completely red, and warm, when he kissed her belly, her breast, her arms, he didn't leave a place on her body, untouched, unkissed.

Natasha didn't move, didn't participate, she just lay there, feeling his love, she didn't have the strength to love him back, she just wanted to be marked by him, so that no one can ever claim her.

When he entered her, she moaned, and only then she pulled his head to hers, and kissed him. They kissed for long, making love all night. Nothing stopped them, from having this perfect night, in moonlight.

"I love you" he said, kissing her belly.

"I love you too" she said breathlessly.

He carried her inside the bath, and turned the tap on. They kissed under the shower, holding onto each other, as the warm water washed away their sour bodies.

He wrapped a towel over her body, and carried her out, helping her get dressed, and then lay her down on the bed kissing her forehead.

"I have to go Nat" he said, she tried to protest.

"Shshs! Not for long, we need to fight a battle here, and I would need help, its his kingdom where he has trapped you, don't worry, I'll be back, to save you from the misery, I promise " he said.

"I love you Steve, just come back before I die " she said.

He put a hand on her mouth, "Don't you dare, I will come back and take you away, we would get married, you understand!! Just be strong, till we return, be the Black Widow" he said.

She nodded with a smile. He kissed her forehead, and jumped out of the window.

"I hope you make it in time Steve" she said, before closing her eyes and drifting into sleep.

****
Phew! Steve came back, and took her pain away. But she is still stuck, and Steve needs help to save her. Who do you think would help him? What do you think would happen next? Give your reviews.