Part 41

Natasha couldn't believe her ears.

"Sharon, what are you saying? What happened? Why are you crying? " Natasha started panicking.

"Natasha, it's Steve, he.. " Sharon was crying heavily, Natasha's heartbeat raced, she couldn't breathe. Steve was in trouble, and she could sense it was because of her.

"Tell me fast Sharon, before I loose my mind" Natasha yell.

"We found him about a year back, he was a total mess, Bucky left him as soon as they got out of Wakanda, he was all alone, and, when.. when we found him, he was already so destroyed... he.. he has entered depression Natasha.. and its very bad, you are always on his mind, he cuts his wrists to paint your face, and write your name on the walls, he doesn't understand anything, there is only one language he understands and that is You" Sharon said out of breath.

Natasha fell on the floor, she couldn't breath.

"Natasha?! " Sharon rushed to her side.

Natasha started crying, she couldn't think or speak, she had her hand on her chest, struggling to breath.

Sharon rubbed her back, "Natasha, please, don't loose it" she said, "you have to save him, not become like him"

"I... " Natasha was panting, "its all my fault Sharon.. he.. I told him to leave.. I made him choose" she cried badly.

"Please Natasha, its not your fault... " Sharon tried to comfort her.

Natasha was crying on the floor, Sharon kept consoling her.

"Please come with me, Natasha please, before its too late " Sharon said.

Natasha looked at her, "Yes, yes" she said, getting up, "let's go.. " she walked towards the door, but stopped dead, as she saw T'Challa.

"Tears? What happened? " He asked, his voice firm.

Sharon lowered her face, Natasha was trembling from head to toe.

"Natalia, what is it? " he asked, cupping her face.

She couldn't reply, she lost her voice. Her heart was too full, she wanted to reach Steve, but she was bound by responsibilities.

T'Challa picked her up in his arms, and lay her on the bed, he was too involved to even notice Sharon.

"Natalia, please speak to me" he said, rubbing her hands.

Sharon stepped forward, "King T'Challa" she said.

He looked at her, "Do I know you? " he asked.

"I am Sharon Carter, agent of Shield, and her friend " she said.

"What have you told her that she got this disturbed? " he asked, angrily.

"T'Challa" Natasha finally spoke again, T'Challa sighed and looked at her, "Its.. its Steve" she said, "He.. he.. " tears dropped from her eyes.

"Let me tell him" Sharon said squeezing her hand.

T'Challa looked at her confused, Sharon pleaded with her eyes. He nodded, calling the doctor, he moved out of the room, and Sharon told him everything.

"Please your highness, send her with me, I promise she would be back safe and sound, if this wasn't the last resort I wouldn't have come" Sharon begged.

The doctor came out, "The queen had a major shock, she will be fine but don't stress her much" she said.

T'Challa nodded, "Thank you" he said.