Part 33

Natasha was pacing around in her room, lost in thoughts.

"I let him go, for him, I betrayed my team, and the one turning me up is helping me, gosh why is all this so complicated? " she said to herself.

"I am sure this time even that idiot Barton cannot help me" she sat down on the bed, face palming.

"Natalia! " T'Challa said, she looked up, he had an annoying smile on his face that disturbed her.

"Yes? " she said, standing up, faking a smile, cursing him inside.

"Natalia, I really like you, I.. Love you... will you please marry me, and be my queen?  he asked with a shy smile, giving her a rose.

"What?? " Natasha raised her eyebrows, "Are you serious? " she asked, "Cause I am not in the mood for jokes"

"Of course I am serious, how can I joke about this, you have no idea what all I have done to get to you" he said, trying to touch her, but she stepped back.

"T'Challa, I... you don't know anything about me, its... you don't know who I actually am" she said.

"I do, I have done all my research, I don't wanna know anything else, I love you, you are the queen of my heart, please be the queen to my kingdom" he said.

Natasha was so annoyed, she wanted to kick him in the face.

"T'Challa, I appreciate it, I really do, but.. I am sorry.. I can't just say yes, you might know everything about me.. but I don't, I need to be sure, its a big decision, I can't just agree like this, I need time" she said, bitterly.

"Oh, of course, take all your time my queen, but.. " he stepped close, and put his hand on her cheek, "Please, make it quick, and I want it to be a yes" he said.

Natasha faked a smile and nodded. He leaned it to kiss her, but she stepped back, he smiled and then left.

"Gosh, what a jerk, he has lost his mind" she said to herself, "he is so weird, there is something off about him, come on Natasha, put your spy pants on" she thought and decided to follow him.

She went behind him, making no noise, her experience helping.

He entered his room, and she followed, hiding behind furniture.

He took his phone, and called someone, "She didn't agree yet" he said, "I hope she does, if she didn't I won't leave you, I have suffered enough,..... she better not regain her memories.. okay fine" he said.

Natasha quickly left, and then returned to her room.

"What does he have with my memories, what is in my memories that can be in his way? " she looked at the mirror, "Steve!!! " she said.

She hit the button on the watch and ran towards the dungeon.

When she reached, Steve was already there, she rushed into his arms.

"Steve!!! " she said.

"What happened Natasha? " he asked worried.

She looked at him, and then at Bucky.

"This place isn't right" she said, "Come" she said.

She took his arm and pulled him away, walking out of the palace and into the garden.

"Deja vu" she said.

"Natasha, what's going on? " he asked.

"I.. I don't know myself" she said, "but.. Steve.. T'Challa proposed me" she said.

"What? " Steve was shocked.

_____

Wong brought some books and Dr. Strange and he read them all one by one.

"Memory charms loose there effect when the purpose they are done for is not served" Wong said.

"So? In this case? " Dr. Strange raised an eyebrow.

"An act of true love" Wong said with a smile.

_____

Steve clenched his fist, his body was on fire, his pupils dilated.

"How dare he? Natasha I will.. " he moved ahead but she stopped him.

"No! Steve don't, I'll deal with him myself " she said.

"Nat? How can he? He.. " Steve was so bitter and angry.

"Steve? Why does it bother you so much? I might as well.. say yes to him" she said.

Steve looked at her shocked, "Natasha?! How can you? "

"Why not Steve? He loves me, he is a king, he knows everything about me, yet he is ready to accept me, then why is it so wrong Steve? Why? " she asked.

"Natasha, no, you... you went for Banner, I didn't stop you... which was wrong I should have.. he hurt you.. I.. Natasha please don't " he said.

"Why? Why should I reject him? Give me one good reason Steve! " she said.

"Natasha... I... " Steve was lost at words.

"Say it Steve, say it.. don't let it remain unspoken between us, don't loose this, this is strong, stronger then anything I have ever felt, stronger then memories, I don't remember yet I know, yet I am so sure, please Steve.. say it" she pleaded.

"Why should I reject him? Why?!! " she yell, turning her face away.

"Because I love you" Steve said, confidently, Natasha turned, her mouth open, "and you belong with me" he said.

Natasha smiled, tears formed in her eyes. He opened his arms for her and she ran into them, hugging him tight.

"I love you too Steve" She said.

*****

They said it, and they are gonna do it, she will have her memories back. T'Challa beware of the widow's bite now. Do give your reviews.