Part 28

Natasha woke up in the grand room with Black interiors.

"Where am I? " she asked.

"You are in Wakanda, Miss. Romanoff" T'Challa said, entering with the tray in his hand.

"And I am T'Challa, the King" he said, taking her hand and placing a gentle kiss.

"Pleasure to meet you, your highness, do we know each other? " she said, confused.

"Miss. Romanoff, you have a memory loss, this is 2016, you were on a run due to some consequences, however you don't have to anymore, you are safe here" he said, handing her the tray, "Please, help yourself, you have been on a empty stomach for too long".

She took the tray and started eating, hungrily, "So, what happened to Loki, and everything else" she asked.

"You succeeded, that's a long old story, the avengers were formed and well, they have broken now" he said.

"Broken? " she asked.

He told her about the civil war, and she sighed, he, however skipped the part where she betrayed Team Iron and helped Steve and Bucky.

"Why am I on the run then? " she asked, confused.

"Well, you had a row with general Ross" he lied. She believed it, knowing how her mind works, it was believable.

"You can stay here with me Miss. Romanoff, I'll be glad, since we had become such good friends" he lied again.

"That's so sweet of you, your highness, I wouldn't want to be on a run, and miss on this grand palace" she smiled.

"Great, there is a party in the evening, I hope you would be joining me" he said.

"Of course, I would love too" she said smiling.

"Take rest till then Miss. Romanoff" he said.

He stood up to leave, and glanced back at her, she was busy eating.

"You don't remember him, you don't know what he means to you, so I have a chance of winning you" he said.

______

Natasha took a long bath, and wrapping a towel around her body  was drying her hair, when suddenly there was a lot of smoke and mist in the room. She rushed out of the room, and collided with T'Challa's chest.

He caught her waist, preventing her from falling.

"Sorry, there is something wrong with the vents" he said. Her legs trembled, and she felt dizzy, he picked her up in his arms, and settled her on the bed.

"I'll order some shake for you" he said.

"Thanks" she said. He ordered a banana shake for her, and sat down beside her, holding her by the waist.

He stared at her chest, that was rising and falling with each breath.

"I feel so dizzy" she said.

"Its because of the weakness " he said, rubbing her arm, his hand tight around her belly now. But this time she wasn't uncomfortable, she was completely fine, and that surprised him.

There was a knock, and be went to bring the glass, which he handed to her.

"You are a life saver, your highness" she said, finishing her drink.

"Please, call me T'Challa, like you always did" he said sitting down and caressing her cheek.

"Only if you call me Natasha" she said.

"I called you Natalia, you liked it in my accent" he lied.

She laughed, "Of yes, it does sound nice, of course, call me Natalia" she said.

He smiled, "I missed your beautiful smile so much" he said, caressing her neck.

"You won't have to now, anyways, go and get ready, you don't want to be late for your own party, do you? And let me dress up too" she said, in her teasing voice. T'Challa was amazed, this was so different then the Natasha be had met, she was so lively, free, and cheerful.

"Oh, yes, sorry, I am off" he said.
He stood up to leave, and walked out slowly.

"You are going to fall in love with me this time" he said confidently.

_______

Natasha was ready, wearing the same dress she had worn for the occasion. The same skirt, with off shoulder bare belly blouse.

"When did I get this tattoo? " she wondered. She adjusted her hair, and T'Challa entered the room.

"You look so beautiful " he said, standing close behind her. She turned, her whole body brushed against his.

"Tell me something, I don't know" she said, adjusting his tie, "You look so dashing yourself ".

"There is one thing missing " he said.

"What? " she asked.

He sat down and tied the belly band below her navel.

"Perfect" he said, grabbing her waist, and then he placed a gentle long kiss on her belly.

"Ah, I'm ticklish" she said, jerking back and giggling.

"Really? " he said, and stood up, touching her belly with his fingers, making her jump, and giggle more.

"Stop it! " she said, but he didn't, until he grabbed her waist and pulled her close, her hands went to his shoulders .

"Please stay like this always" he said, intensely. She blushed a little and nodded.

"Come, let's go" he said, his arm around her waist, as the walked towards the hall.

_____

Wong woke up in a dimly lit room, with Dr. Strange by his side.

"What happened to you Wong? Are you fine? " he asked.

"Dr. Strange, someone came here with Mordo, they tried to do something with the help of the stone, i think they reversed time" Wong said.

"We can check that Wong, the stone would reveal what changes it made, wait" Dr. Strange got up and brought a book, they started reading it, and found a way to check what it did, but the spell required great skill, which they both lacked.

"We need a lot of practice " Dr. Strange said.

"Then we will, but we have to find out, because what they did wasn't good, I am sure" Wong said. Dr. Strange nodded and they both started to work on the spell.

****
Natasha doesn't remember meeting Steve, she only knows about him, and T'Challa is using this so well. Natasha is back to her old self, she doesn't mind flirting with him. How will she have James now? Only two weeks till she and Steve do it again, how will it happen? These chapters are going to be tough, but remember, romanogers will sail, so please stick with it. Give your reviews.

There's a differenceजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें