Part 27

(3 weeks later)

T'Challa was in London, at a bar, awaiting someone.

"I am here " a man sat down beside him, wearing a hood and dark glasses, "What do you want with me? "

"Mordo, nice to meet you, old friend" T'Challa said, "I need your help"

"How can I help the king? " Mordo asked.

"Do you have the eye of Agamotto? " T'Challa asked.

"I don't, but I can access it, just tell me what to do brother" he said.

"I want you to reverse time, to a specific date, so that I can correct the mistakes I made, and have what I want most" T'Challa said.

"Okay, but what time exactly we have to jump? " Mordo asked.

"Around 10 weeks from now" T'Challa replied.

"10 weeks? T'Challa have you lost your mind? Its a lot of time, it can lead to serious complications " Mordo said shocked.

"I don't know about anything Mordo, I want her, and I cannot have her until I return to that day, and correct my mistakes, I have to get her back, she belongs to me, and I don't crave anything as much as her" T'Challa said.

"T'Challa, its going to be difficult, but I will do it for you" Mordo assured, "Take me to Katmandu and we'll execute our plan there".

T'Challa nodded. They finished their drinks, and walked out. T'Challa took him to his jet and they both left for Katmandu.

"One more thing Mordo, I want you to do something to her, so that she forgets her friends, and falls in love with me " T'Challa said.

"Okay, I will erase her selective memory, she will be yours T'Challa, don't worry" Mordo said.

They both reached Katmandu, and Mordo sneaked in Kamar Taj. Wong had gone out, and Dr Strange wasn't available. So they easily sneaked into the room, where the eye of Agamotto was placed.

"I need to read the book properly, before we do it" he said, T'Challa nodded.

Mordo went through a lot of books, and finally settled to do the task.

T'Challa stormed across the room, waiting for the spell to finish.

Wong entered the room, and a lot of things fell from his hand.

"Mordo? What are you doing? " he yell, but T'Challa hit his head and he fell, getting unconscious.

"How long will it take?" T'Challa asked impatiently.

"Just starting the process, give me a date" Mordo said.

The eye of Agamotto, started spinning, stuff changed around them, people entering, reversing. The spinning became faster and faster, until it all came to a stop.

"Is it done? " T'Challa asked.

"Yes, it is" Mordo said with a smile. He opened a gate to Wakanda, in to the queen's room, and T'Challa saw Natasha lying on the bed.

"Thank you Mordo" he said and stepped into Wakanda.

Mordo got up, and left, with the pages open.

Time cannot reverse deaths, nor can it stop those are about to be born. It just changes how the events occur, but the fate remains.

****
Sorry for the short update, but it was necessary. Anyways. Shocker guys. After everything, she is again trapped, and this time she doesn't even remember. How will she conceive James now? Cause that is bound to happen. Give your reviews.