Part 10

"What now? " Natasha asked, as she lay in Steve's arms, and he stroke her hair with love.

"I don't know, I can't think of anything " Steve said.

She looked at him, and sat up, leaning on his chest, "I will do the thinking now, I just wanted a motivation " she said with a smile.

"No, Natasha, there's no way you are going back in there, I can't stand him laying a finger on you.. " Steve said possessively but Natasha silenced him with her finger.

"Shsh, I have been touched by many men before you Steve.. does it matter? " she asked.

He moved his head in negative, "then it shouldn't matter now, I was a spy, seducing and killing was part of my job, just think I am still doing that job" she continued, "but remember, my heart, my soul, and my body, all belong only to you" she said, tracing his neck with her finger, "I respond, only to your touch".

Steve smiled and pulled her into a kiss, a long passionate kiss.

They moved away, but remained close, "I will enter the palace as a friend then, we have to work it out, cleverly " he said, moving her hair away from her face.

"Okay, the supposed to be Queen, is waiting to get disloyal" she said, being the girl Steve knew.

"I love you" he said, proudly.

"I love you too" she said.

Steve kissed her forehead, "Time to separate, for a while" he said, as they got up.

"For a while" she said.

They hugged each other, and then she started to walk away, glancing back at him once again and smiling.

"I have no reason to be trapped now T'Challa" she said to herself, "Beware of the widow's bite".

****

Natasha went back to her room, took a long hot water bath, changed into fully covered clothes, and lay down to sleep after a stomach full meal.

T'Challa returned late at night, and came to check on her, usually, she is awake whenever he comes, she seldom slept, her nightmares haunted her. But that day, she was sleeping peacefully, as he walked in on her.

He was surprised, to see her so calm and in deep slumber. Her hair spread on the pillow, her arm holding onto the quilt that was up to her neck. She looked so beautiful, T'Challa's heart ached, knowing that she was never happy because of him.

He stroke her face gently, moving her hair away from her face, and then gently touched her cheek with the back of his fingers.

She didn't move, she was in deep sleep. He smiled and sat down beside her bed, pulling a chair. He didn't want to disturb her by sitting close to her. He took a bottle of champagne, and started drinking, staring at her all he while. He didn't sleep, he just stayed there all night, staring at her beauty.

Natasha woke up, a little late that usual. The room appeared brighter to her, maybe because she was happy, and everything appeared beautiful after her meeting with Steve. She sat up and stretched, moving her hand through her hair.

Rubbing her eyes, she turned, and saw T'Challa, sleeping on the chair. His legs spread wide, his head resting on the back of the chair, uncomfortably.

"Oh God! " she said. She got out of the bed, and stood by his chair.

"Your highness.. good morning " she said, but he didn't move.

"T'Challa" she called, but he didn't even flinch. Sighing heavily, she put her hand on his shoulder.

***

I didn't mean to end this as a cliffhanger, but wattpad uploaded it half, Oh God, anyways I have to re-write what came next, sorry for the inconvenience.