Part 34

Natasha looked into Steve's eyes, they were together, she wanted him, she belonged to him.

He grabbed her neck, and kissed her lips with full force, sucking on it, playing with her tongue, exploring her mouth. She kissed him back, her hands in his hair.

He pushed her to a tree, and trapped her in his hold, kissing her neck, sucking on her skin, pulling her dress down. She moaned, as he kissed her breasts, her belly, biting it.

"Ahh! " she gasped.

He took her behind some bushes, a d towered her, kissing her everywhere.

"Have we done this before? " she asked, as he sucked on her skin.

"No" he said panting.

"Its like we are doing it all over again" she said.

"Shsh" he said and kissed her lips again.

He was out of control, he kissed her wildly, bit her, made her wince.

"I love you so much Natasha" he said, as he parted her thighs.

"I love you too" she said, as he entered her.

The act of love, the act of true love.

Natasha was lost, she was high on orgasm, but there was something else going on in her mind. She was having visuals, thoughts, her mind was running wild.

"Steve!! " she said, opening her eyes, her voice was tensed, he immediately looked at her face.

"What happened Natasha? " he asked, cupping her face.

"I... I remember, I remember everything, I.. I love you" she said.

Steve smiled, and they kissed again, getting lost again.

__

After a long time, Steve helped Natasha get dressed, and they still lay in each other's arms.

"You are coming with me" he said.

"No!" she said.

"Why? " he asked.

"Steve, I think T'Challa and I have some unfinished business, I don't know why, but.. you need to stay hidden, and I will find out what he is up to, and I will deal with him" she said.

"Natasha, I don't want you to be alone with him" Steve said possessively.

"Don't worry Steve, I can handle him, I can handle him well" she said.

She got on his chest, and kissed his lips, "Trust me, I will get this right" she said.

"I trust you more then my life Nat" he said, kissing her back.

They stayed silent, just listening to each other's heartbeat, and then got up.

"I love you" he said.

"I love you more" she said, and after a long kiss, they walked in opposite directions, glancing back at each other until out of sight.

_____

Wong came running to Dr. Strange.

"Stephen" he said panting.

"What is it Wong? " he asked, closing the book he was reading.

"Its done.. the.. the memory charm.. its broken" he said.

"What?!!... how do you know? " Stephen asked getting out of his chair.

"I trapped the charm in this glass, to know exactly when it breaks, and it did, Stephen, she remembers" he said.

"Great, marvelous Wong... Now we can tell her everything, come let's go" Stephen said, Wong nodded.

They put their sling rings on, and Stephen made a gateway to her room.

"Natasha Romanoff, you are in for a big surprise" Stephen said, stepping in.

_____

Natasha was returning from the gardens, she was happy and blushing. She was walking happily until she heard some voices.

"T'Challa!! Have you lost your mind? " A girl shouted.

"Lower your tone Shuri!! " he said, "Please, don't do it again, please be by your brother's side, I am not forcing her anymore "

"You have lost your mind T'Challa, over a girl? Baba raised us better, but you.. I am sorry, I won't help you, if she agrees, its your luck, but I don't think messing with nature would help you " she said.

She was coming out, Natasha hid behind a vase.

"What the hell was that? What has he done to get to me? " she thought.

Confused, she walked to her room, only to find two men dressed in weird clothes, awaiting her.

"Miss. Romanoff, I am Dr. Strange, Sorcerer Supreme and this is Wong, we are here to tell you something very important " he said

"Pleasure to meet you doctor" she said.

"Miss. Romanoff, please have a seat" Wong said.

She sat down, confused. Wong closed the door, and then Strange waved his hands in the air. A huge hole formed in the air. And a screen played in front of her eyes.

"What.. what is this doctor? " she asked confused.

"The alternate reality, before T'Challa messed with time, he reversed time to get to you, this is what had happened" he explained.

She watched with her mouth open, everything flashed in front of her eyes.

T'Challa's cheap behavior, the blackmailing, Bucky and his madness, the avengers uniting to rescue her, and her pregnancy.

She got tears in her eyes, "I.. I was.. I was pregnant? " she asked.

"Yes, you were" Stephen replied.

"He... I.. " she was unable to speak, her voice so heavy.

"Don't worry Miss. Romanoff, you will get your child back, he cannot change your destiny" Wong said.

"Really? " she said.

"Yes" they both said.

She blinked, and then got up, " He has done enough, thank you for enlightening me doctor, I will deal with him my way now" she said.

"Its your battle, but if in any case you need us, we are just a bell away" Doctor gave her a small bell.

"Thank you" she said.

"All the best" they both said, and left, through the magic door.

"T'Challa, You are going down" Natasha said, getting ready for her big fight.

****
Natasha knows everything now. T'Challa beware. Romanogers are back together. Do give your reviews.