Part 20

Natasha was thinking of ways to escape, she couldn't stay here anymore, her child was in danger.

"Natasha!! " a woman entered her chambers, furious.

"Shuri?! " Natasha stared at her confused.

Shuri is the sister of T'Challa, she wasn't very fond of her brother's choice of a wife, and she never talked to her, nor visited her, but today it was different.

"How dare you? " she asked, grabbing her shoulders, Shuri is a tall, muscular woman, Natasha looked tiny in front of her.

"What are you talking about Shuri? " Natasha asked, confused.

"This! " Shuri pointed at Natasha's belly, and she understood what she meant, "My brother loves you blindly, he broke the traditions to marry you, he broke allies, he did everything he could to protect you, even when he thought you were barren, he still made you his queen, and you.. you repay him by cheating on him!! " she shouted, "you get pregnant with other man's child while my brother is bound by traditions to stay away from you"

Natasha laughed, she moved out of Shuri's hold and kept laughing.

"What is so funny? " Shuri asked in anger.

"The blind fold on your eyes, that's what's funny" Natasha replied.

"What? " Shuri shook her head.

"Your brother.. you think he is so noble, so in love.. but Shuri let me tell you, your perfect brother has held me captive, he has blackmailed me into marrying him, he touched me without my consent, he is obsessed with me, and if not for your so called traditions, he wouldn't mind raping me" Natasha said bitterly.

"Natasha!! " Shuri shouted.

"Don't shout at me Shuri, I hate your brother, I am here only because he has blackmailed me, because he has something that is dear to the person I love" Natasha said in a broken voice, "I have been on my own for very long Shuri, I am an orphan, since age 10, I was tortured almost all my life, until I found Clint and Fury, and then.. the avengers, my family, and now that they broke apart, I was again on my own, alone, that's when be took the opportunity and brought me here, and blackmailed me to marry him, and I had no choice" Natasha broke down on the floor.

Shuri blinked, breathing heavily, "What did he say to you? " she asked.

"He said he would kill James Barnes if I didn't marry him, because he thinks I love him" Natasha replied.

"James Barnes? Natasha? So is the child his? " she asked, curiously.

"No, no, I don't care about James Barnes, I don't care if he dies" Natasha said.

"Then why did you stay? Why? " Shuri asked more confused then ever.

"Because James is everything to the person I love, he risked all he has to save him, I couldn't let him die because of me" Natasha said.

"Natasha?? Who is the father of your child? " Shuri asked with gritted teeth, although she knew the answer by now.

"Steve Rogers" Natasha said, breathing heavily, "he is the love of my life, and the father of my child".

Shuri sat down on the couch, trying to take everything in.

Natasha sat on the floor crying, as Shuri took everything in, she couldn't believe her brother could hurt a woman so badly, and the one he was supposed to love.

Shuri came to Natasha, and sat by her side.

"I know its not enough, but I apologize from my brother's side" she said, "I am ashamed".

Natasha looked at her, surprised.

"What he did to you is wrong, very wrong, he deserves what you did to him, its not cheating" she continued, wiping Natasha's tears.

"Shuri, please don't tell him about my baby" Natasha said.

"I won't, not until we deduce a plan to help you escape" she said. Natasha looked at her, shocked.

"But James? " Natasha asked.

"He isn't here, he left weeks ago" she said.

"What?!! " Natasha was shocked, she was trapped for no reason.

"Shuri, I need to contact Steve, I need to tell him" Natasha said worried.

"Don't worry, I'll help you, do you have his contact? " She asked, Natasha moved her head in negative.

"Then how are we gonna find him? " Shuri asked.

"Shuri!! I need you to contact Tony Stark" Natasha said.

"But? Isn't he.. " Shuri was confused.

"He is, but he will come for me, I have faith in him" Natasha said.

"Okay, I will try and contact him and Rogers, you stay low, we can't let T'Challa find out, you have to escape before that" Shuri said, Natasha nodded. Shuri got up to leave.

"Shuri!" Natasha called, "Thank you".

"Don't mention it Natasha, I am just doing what I should " she said with a smile and left.

_______

Steve and Sam were at Clint's with Wanda, Scott and Maria Hill.

"We are still not enough " Maria said, "Even after all the help we get from Shield. He is a king Steve, he has an army, an army who owns weapons made of vibranium".

"I am trying to contact Thor" Clint said, "And Banner might help us too".

"Banner would help us, she means something to him" Steve said.

"We'll have a good chance if Banner helps" Sam said, "But still we are under staffed ".

"We have already wasted a lot of time Sam, its been over a month, she is all alone there, at his mercy, we are not even sure if he has stopped touching her" Steve said.

"I know Steve, but we can't risk going there without a proper plan, Nat and Buck, both are at stake" Sam said.

"We have to be fast Sam, she has suffered a lot, because of me, I can't let her suffer anymore, we are going there, in two days, with or without Thor and Banner" Steve said getting up.

"I hope Nat is fine" Wanda said worried.

"She will be, she is a fighter" Clint said.

*****
So, Steve has his team back, but he needs more people. And Natasha has Shuri's support now, she isn't alone. What do you think would happen next? Would Tony help them? Or would his ego come in the way? Do give your reviews