[Chapter 1]

[A/N]: 

H/L- Your Hair Length                 F/C- Your Favorite Color

H/C- Your Hair Color                  E/C- Your Eye Color. 

S/C- Your Skin Color                 _____-Name 

Author's POV:

You got up early and stood up. You went to the bathroom to clean yourself, you went back and changed clothes then you proceeded to go downstairs and you joined your mother from eating breakfast. It was a nice yet cold day at the under realm, after you were finished you went to the refrigerator to grab your leftovers from yesterday. Keep in mind that; You belong to a poor family. Consider yourself lucky that someone enrolled you to a famous and high quality school. Your mother has been a single parent ever since you were born, so you never knew who your father was. You grabbed your bag and went out to your frontyard. You grabbed a key in your bag and unlocked the old and dusty lock that was keeping your bicycle safe. 

"Hey, Sweetie! Are you sure you don't want your allowance for today?" Your Mom shouted.

"Yeah, mom! Just keep it for tomorrow!, aha don't worry! i have my leftover snacks from yesterday! So Bye!"

You responded. 

You ride your bike and pedal it fast so you can come to school early. while you were biking you noticed a new restaurant. It was nice and cozy from the outside. You suddenly thinked of something nice, 'Maybe i could work here' was your first thought. But then you remembered that "LordProxy" guy doesn't want you to. So you ditched it off and proceeded to to focus on biking your way to your school. Finally, after a few hours of biking you reached the entrance of the school. to your suprise, It doesn't even look like a school. But it looks like a palace. But then again, You saw how big the school Logo is. It shines brightly, flashing like a big star. Suddenly, a beep made you jump, and you noticed yourself that you were in the way. So you quickly moved aside and watched the sports car run through the entrance. But before that, the windshield lowers and a woman with long curly hair and black eyes appears in your sight.

"Do you mind ?!" She shouted.

"I-i'm sorry!" You responded. She eyed you from the bottom to your feet. 

"Just what the heck are you here?! Don't tell me your gonna go to school with that lame and stupid outfit!! Especially that bike of yours! Lemme' tell you that your the only student here that uses bike! Ew!" She angrily responded back. You didn't say a word. she ditches you off and went away like your nothing. Ofcourse, you were angry at her. then after that you went inside the campus.

------TIME SKIP PPL--------

After that mess. You went to your class, You opened the door in guilt. You went to get a sit, but it seems like the other students was blocking your way to get a sit. So you just stand in the back and hope that someone might gave you a sit. But then again, You remembered. Nobody likes you. You were a loner in this school for the pass days. You tried to make a friend, but after awhile she'll just forget about you because your not that "Pretty" just like her. Your classmates knew you were poor. So it was extremely troublesome for you to study in this school. but all you could ever think about was grades. 

Grades! Grades! Grades! Grades!

Grades! That's all you could think of. But for some reason, your teacher knew how tough and strong you were. Even know during P.E time. Your Physical fitness teacher can see that you were talented from defending yourself. So when the time comes you can either flee or defend yourself. After awhile, Your first teacher comes and you were still standing there doing nothing. 

"What are you doing in there Miss ______" Your teacher called out your name.

"Well umm.., there's no more vacant seat so i'll just stand here and listen to your discussion" You spoke and smiled hesistantly.

"d'aaaaaw, poor baby! can't even grab a seat!" Your Classmate, BEN DROWNED teased. Suddenly, the classroom was filled with laughter, causing your smile to disappear. You wanted to say something to BEN. But you just couldn't. 

"Hahahaha! I'll give you a seat if you Just Pop my weasel!" He added, laughing maniacly. Your classmate, Laughing Jack started laughing too, Well everybody's laughing. 

"Hey Masky! You should let the lady seat you asshat! hahahaha!" He added more and laughed.

"W-whatever BEN! Just shut up! haha There's no way i'm gonna let her seat! I choose this and it's mine!" Your classmate, Masky chuckled. then you felt a sudden burst of pain. BEN was obviously bullying you. He always does that. afterwards the whole class will start bullying you too. But you just got to keep quiet so no one will hurt you. It's just that..., How long do you plan to stay quiet ?