Cracking

__Third Person POV 

Jimin was 29 now. It had been eight years since Jungkook passed away. Yet that bit of numbness never left him. It haunted him wherever he went. 

He tried to swallow it with family and love. Even if the love was seemingly fake. 

Throughout those eight years, Jungkook's grandfather, his mother, and Jimin's mother had passed. 

At the moment, Yoongi and Jimin were walking back from the small graveyard. Their house was a few blocks away from it. Jimin figured he should live close to it so he would always be by Jungkook. 

"Daddy? How far until I turn six?" Sehun asked cutely as he bobbed on Jimin's side. Jimin smiled sweetly and nuzzled his nose on Sehun's forehead. 

"You just turned five a month ago! You have eleven whole months,"  He cooed as Sehun pouted. 

"But I wanna be older," Sehun laid his chubby cheeks on Jimin's shoulder. 

"No, you really don't wanna be," Hyuna said as she walked in between the two fathers. 

"I agree with Hyuna, being old sucks," Yoongi added as he walked with his arms crossed.

The boys adopted Hyuna when Jimin was 25 and Yoongi was 28. Sehun came into the family when Jimin was 26 and Yoongi was 29. 

"Well, now you're sixteen! You can go on a date," Jimin teased. He knew that Hyuna hated the idea of soulmates. She had covered her tattoo with a red bandana. 

Hyuna rolled her eyes and fumbled with her short black hair. 

"As if, no one at my school is remotely compatible with me," She says as she leans her head against Yoongi's shoulder. 

About a block of walking later, Jimin was opening up their door. 

"Sehunnie, it's nap time," Jimin cooed as he carried a yawning small boy upstairs. 

"But, I'm not tired," Sehun yawned. Jimin giggled and opened up Sehun's door to his room. 

"Well, you gotta try to sleep. With your amazing skills, I bet you can find a way," Jimin smiled as he laid the almost asleep boy on the bed. 

He kissed him on the forehead and sat on the end of the bed. Watching intently to be sure Sehun falls asleep. 

Jimin relaxes a bit until he feels a familiar sensation on his wrist. Confused, he looks at his left wrist. The once black and cracked bunny seemed to twitch. Colour snapped into it but it went away suddenly. 

Jimin's eyes widened and he looked around the room. 

'How did that happen?'  Jimin wondered helplessly. He looked around the room, his chest heaving. 'Is he here? Please...'

A sharp pain filled Jimin's right wrist. He fell to the ground, causing a loud thud and Sehun to stir slightly. 

He looked at it and noticed that part of the turtle cracked off and turned grey. 

"Yoongi," He whispered as he stood up, grabbing his once painful wrist. Jimin walked out to be greeted by a worried Yoongi. 

"Jimin! I heard a thud, are you okay?" Yoongi frantically searched Jimin, looking for any sort of injury. Jimin did the same to Yoongi. 

"I'm fine, are you?" He asked. 

"Of course, why wouldn't I be?" Yoongi helped Jimin up. They walked down the hallway, where they were greeted by a relieved Hyuna. 

Jimin looked Yoongi in the eyes and rolled up the sleeve to his right wrist. He showed Yoongi the cracking turtle and Hyuna caught a glimpse, too. 

"We need to take you to the hospital. I won't lose you, too," Jimin spoke with determination. 

If Jimin were to lose another soulmate... He would go into another relapse... 

I guess I should clarify, throughout the first five years after Jungkook's passing, Jimin suffered from an extreme case of Schizophrenia. He would see Jungkook everywhere. Hear him. Feel him. 

Jungkook would oddly tell him to kill himself. To which he said that the way Jimin is living is fake. He kept going on about Jimin being trapped and the only way to escape was death. 

Because of this, Jimin cut. He hid it from Yoongi for quite a while until Yoongi caught him in the act. Devastated, he had dragged Jimin to the hospital where he was treated. It continued on for another year, even after adopting Hyuna. 

"Okay, I'll grab Sehun. You take Hyuna to the car," Yoongi spoke, his voice entwined with concern like they were best buds. 

Jimin nodded slightly and put an arm around Hyuna. He grabbed his keys and hurried out to the car with her. He sat in passenger and Hyuna fumbled into the back. 

"Jimin... Is Yoongi gonna die?" Hyuna questioned. She hated the thought of having to call one 'Daddy' and the other 'Dad' so she called them by first names. 

"No, he'll be fine. Don't worry. I swear on it," He reassured her. Even though he himself was not sure whatsoever. 

____

Hey!

Sorry, the sequel took forever to come out. I was busy working on my other book <3

This book is going to be crazzyyyyyy. And trust, Jikook will be showing up soon. I can just jump in without backstory, though.