Jade sits down on the couch and looks around at the other girls. "I don't want her to leave." She says sadly.

"I don't think anyone does." Jesy says while watching Y/n disappear into a room. "So when are you gonna tell Y/n you like her?" She asks Jade with a smirk on her face.

Jade rolls her eyes. "Enough of that." She says in response to Jesys joke.

"I was only having fun!" Jesy laughs while looking at Jades red face.

"Whatever." Jade mumbles before curling up in a ball against the couch.

Leigh-Anne sighs from across the room. "I already miss her." She says before her lips purse together.

"She hasn't even left yet." Perrie tells Leigh-Anne.

"I know." Leigh-Anne replies before slouching back in the chair. "We're gonna go insane without her." She laughs sadly.

The other three girls nod their heads but then look at the hallway as Y/n makes a return. "Oh wait one more call." She says remembering that she has to call Camila cause she's coming with her.

Y/n walks back into the room and clicks on Camilas contact. After a few rings Camila picks up the phone. "Hi!" Camila greets Y/n.

"Hey, we've gotta leave tomorrow it's an emergency." Y/n tells Camila who becomes panicked.

"Are you okay? Are the dogs okay? Are you dying?" Camila asks hurriedly.

Y/n laughs. "I'm fine, the dogs are fine and I'm not dying." She says quickly before pausing. "I've gotta be somewhere in two days, that's all." She says and Camila sighs out of relief.

"Thank god." Camila breathes out. "I'll start packing now. Thank you for, you know, letting me come with you." She says shyly.

Y/n smiles. "No problem." She says then an idea pops in her head. "Ask the other girls if they wanna come too and tell L-"

"Don't even think about saying that name." Jesy tells Y/n from behind the closed door, giving away that she was eavesdropping.

"Go away Jesy." Y/n groans and kicks the door. "Tell her that there's no strings attached, just me being a nice person." She says.

Camila nods her head not wanting to tell the girls but she doesn't want to let Y/n down. "Alright." She says.

"There's gonna be a car waiting for you and whoever chooses to come at around eight in the morning outside your hotel." Y/n informs Camila.

"Okay, I can't wait to see you." Camila says happily then waits for Y/ns response.

Y/n decides to ignore what Camila just said. "See you tomorrow." She says then hangs up on Camila without her giving a proper goodbye.

Jesy opens the door to the room. "Now you're giving us all the attention until you leave." She says pulling Y/n out of the room.

*-*-*

Camila enters the shared living room and stands in front of the girls. All of them look up at her which makes her a little nervous. "Y/n invited you guys to come on the jet with us tomorrow." She says showing a little of her annoyance but keeping it at a minimum.