Last Sacrifice chapter two

Start from the beginning

"I seduced you. I had you let me feed off you. For fun! It was terrible. I hate my self for it. You should hate me too!"

He looked away from me and to the window on the wall beside his bed. He looked away with pure disgust and hatred for himself.

"Just because you hate yourself doesn't mean I do. Dimitri. I love you and I always will. No matter how bad you do something to me I'll still love you." I looked him in the eyes which now faced me instead of the window. I could tell I was almost crying and my voice was raising octaves as I spoke.

"Rosemarie Hathaway I love you too much to let your love and heart go to waste on me. That is why I will not love you. Because I don't want to hurt you again."

I was mad and at a point of just balling my eyes out right there.

"Whatever Dimitri. What happened to us? You said you loved me well you used to. Don't be a martyr okay your not that amazing you can't just to fake to love me okay. Why can't you just tell me that? Why can't you look me in the eyes and say I don't love you anymore?" I was yelling and surprised by our yelling my guards hadn't came into see if I killed him yet.

"Rose I can't lie to you." It was firm and gentle. Like a command but also a sense of knowing.

"Really cause your doing it right now." I said it cruel very cruel. Venom laced my voice.

"Rose what do you want?!"

He was yelling at me now and when his lips came down hard on mine my emotions took over. I grabbed his hair and wound it around my fingers dying to get closer and closer. As my tongue brushed over his teeth it wasn't like a bucket of cold water waking me up. It wasn't fangs and the kiss wasn't so controlling. It was sweet. He tried pressing me closer to him and when he parted his warm brown eyes were fighting for control. It was just like old times. My Dimitri was back always fighting for control over his impulsiveness.

"Rose just tell me what you want and I'll give it to you."

"You. All of you. Every last fiber of your being." I was breathless and begging for more.

"I want you to Rose. But.."

"Oh lord! Really but?"

"Yes. But we can't let anyone know about this."

Wait was he hinting a forbidden romance.

"So were a thing?" My voice was hopeful.

"We never stopped."

"Really?" My voice was a little high pitched.

"Well I didn't I don't know about you.." He moved my hair off my neck and touched the place Adrian bit. I cupped the place with my hand.

"That's different." I said absently remembering the day.

"Different how?" Dimitri's harsh tone was the only thing that brought me out of my day dream.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to make you mad. It's just that I was really upset and you said love fads so I didn't really.. I'm sorry that's all I can say is I'm sorry."

"Did he hesitate?"

"What?" I was still a little disoriented or else I may have been getting things a little quicker.

"When you willingly showed your neck did he stop and think this is a bad idea?"

"No. He didn't stop not at all. But he asked if I knew what I was doing. Does that count?"

Dimitri got off me and started pacing the floor.

"You said yes and then he just.. Ah I could kill that snobby little ass.."