Chapter 14

((WARNING: The following chapter has sexual content. Viewer Discretion is advised.))
Y/n PoV
I wake up feeling an unusual amount of weight of my chest. Kanato isn't very heavy to me so I'm pretty confused. I slowly open my eyes and see three familiar faces, Kanato, Laito, and Ayato.
"Um guys what a-" I get cut off with the feeling of lips to my mouth. "-HM?!"
I stare into Laito's green eyes as he kisses me, after a few seconds he pulls away and stands up and leaves.
"Huh?" I look at Ayato who just smirks and leaves as well. I sigh and look at Kanato who is giving me an 'Are you serious.' Look. "Hey in my defense I didn't know he would do that."
Kanato rolls his eyes and lays his head back down on my chest. I chuckle and pet his head.
"Cute." He groans and hits my chest not liking that I called him cute. "Strange you used to love it when I called you cute~"
He hits my chest again, I chuckle then I remember the question I asked Ayato.
"Hey Kanato, if you where in my shoes who would you marry? Not counting yourself." He groans like Ayato at the last bit and stays silent for a while thinking about the question.
"Hmm... I would pick Shu I guess." I smirk, and give him a smug look.
"So if you where up to it would you have a threesome with Shu and me?" He quickly looks up at me.
"H-huh?! We're brothers!"
"Yeah and I'm your fiancé, your point." He groans and nods.
"If I felt up to it... Yes...." I smirk and lean really close to his ear.
"Do you feel up to it right now?" I deepen my voice just to sound huskier. I see Kanato blush a bit and nod.
"A little..." I smile and kiss his cheeks.
"All of you guys act so out of character because of me hm?" He nods.
"We love you after all."
"My blood or me." Kanato quickly looks at me.
"You." I stare at Kanato in shock, he answered much quicker than Ayato. Like he didn't even need to think for the answer.
We stare at each other for a few minutes when we hear a knock at the door. I look at the door curious.
"Come in." Speak of the devil and he arrives, in comes in Shu. Wearing nothing but a pair of pants. He walks up to us and lays down on the spot next to me as if he just wanted to get away from Ayato and Laito's fighting. I chuckle but then I look at Kanato with the same smug look. Kanato glares at me, I glacé to Shu who is fast asleep. I chuckle and lightly push Kanato off of me. I climb on top of Shu and start kissing his neck, which effortlessly wakes him up.
"What are you doing?" I say nothing and continue to kiss his neck. As I do so I see Kanato out of the corner of my eye take off his shirt and crawl over to Shu. I feel Shu flinch a bit when Kanato starts to kiss him. I smirk and starts traveling my kisses to lower places. I hear a deep pleasured moan come from Shu, which tells me Kanato and Me are doing good. I start biting and licking Shu's chest, enjoying every bit of it when suddenly I hear Kanato moan loudly.
I look up to Kanato and Shu to see that Shu had slid his hand down Kanato's pants. I look over at Shu's bulge and smirk. I copy Shu's action by sliding my hand in his pants to grab his painful erection. He moans loudly at my touch, my guess is that me touching his member caused him to tighten his grip of Kanato's because the minute he moaned Kanato moan just as loudly.
"Excited are we Shu?" I say, Shu gives me a look, a look of lust. I chuckle and lean up to Kiss him, I kiss him softly. Shu doesn't seem to mind but Kanato would like to beg to differ.
"W-what about m-m-me?" Kanato asks looking at us as we kissed. I break off the kiss and look at Kanato.
"Kanato, stand up and go over there. I want you to take off your pants and boxers understood." He nods and looks at Shu who gets his hand out of his pants. Kanato stands up and walks over to the corner I asked him to go to and starts to take off his pants. I look back at Shu and smirk. Shu stares back at me with a "Let me sleep." Look, which causes me to laugh a bit. "Fine but go to your room and let me and Kanato have some fun~" He shrugs and nods.
((A/n>
Because I like being a bitch and leaving you all on Cliffhangers. :D))