Chapter 5 'Shu'

Your POV
I walk through the Courtyard trying to get my thoughts strait when I hear some soft snoring. I look up and see a blonde boy that looks very  familier.
"Shu?" He opens one eye too see me only to jump up and hug me.
"(Y/n)!!!!!" I smile and hug him back.
"Shulace!!" You backs away from me and glares.
"Don't call me that." I pout.
"B-but it's what I called you remember?" He sighs and pats my head.
"Yeah I remember too well." I chuckle and start biting his neck.
"W-what are you d-doing?" I look up at him.
"Well your my fiancé and I think this is the proper way to make up for all the years we've been apart!" Shu blushes red deep.
"Y-yeah but why here?" I just continue nibbling and biting his neck completely ignoring his question.
"WHAT THE HELL!!" I turn around and see the red haired boy from school. "YOU!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY-"
"Our." Shu tells him as he gets up and walks away.
"UGH!!! OUR HOUSE!!!!" I smirk at him and smile.
"Well you just said the reason." He looks at me with confusion in his eyes.
"Huh?" He tilts his head to the side making him even cuter, I couldn't take much more of it.
"OH YOUR TOO CUTE!!!" I grab him and pick him up and start spinning him as if he were a child.
"HEY PUT ME DOWN!!!" I chuckle and put him down. "NOW TELL NE WHAT DO YOU MEAN!!" I just pay his head and being to walk away.
"HEY!-"
"It's our house is it not?" I interrupt him.
(A/n>
Sorry for not updating writers block and also sorry for being so short again writers block.)