Chaper 10 'Couple'

((A/n>
Heyo guys! So I might hold some sort of 'contest'. Basically it's an OC contest and I want to do it because I'm planning on a story and I want to add other characters besides my own to it. So if you think I should do it just say in the comments. I'll stop now because I hate it when authors make long ass author notes.))
Ethan's POV
Yui watches me as I put our suitcases into Ms. Alsief's car.
"(Y/n)!!! PLEASE DONT TELL ME YOU ARE STAYING!" I heard Ms. Alsief yell.
"Yes I am and I promise I'll be fine." I heard (Y/n) tell her.
"We are ready to go!" I stay as I close up the trunk.
"B-but." Ms. Alsief tries to talk sense into (Y/n).
"I'll be fine! Take Yui and Ethan and leave- I promise if something else happens I'll call you right away!" He chuckles are his mother hugs him.
"Be a good Wolfy-woofy for them ok!" All he does is nod, which causes his mother to squeal. "Good boy!"
And with that she gets in her Limo with Yui trailing not far behind. I look at (Y/n) and smile.
"Promise me you'll come back alive?" He nods.
"I promise." He says, which causes me to smile.
"With you I don't know anymore." He bursts out laughing as I get in the car.
"Take care of yourself Ethan!" I nod.
"Will do."
((A/n> Sorry for such a short chapter! This is all that came to me at the moment! But I promise more will be out soon!))