Chapter 1*

The Room wasn't that far away, but Y/n had lagged behind, he had too many thoughts on his mind during the walk there. Had he known the Sakamaki's in his previous life? Just what was he to them? And why did he feel like he was forgetting something important?

"Master..." Y/n hummed and snapped out of his trance, looking up to Ethan as he entered the room. Yui's room was nice, and the bed large, she was already sleeping soundly in it. Ethan standing next to the bed, leaning against one of the poles. "Do you think these people have some sort of correlation with your past?" Ethan with a tilt to his head, raising one of his hands to push back his glasses. 

"Don't know. And to be quite honest, I don't care." He lied, he wanted to know more but Yui was his top priority as of right now, "Whoever they are they hurt Yui and that pisses me off." Ethan nodded understandingly as he walked up to his master, patting him on the back before walking over to the door.

"Apologies for bringing this up Young Master, I will now go and supervise the preparations for dinner, I will be back shortly." Y/n nodded and waved off the male with one hand, running his other hand through his hair before looking back towards Yui, letting out a long sigh. "Jesus nugget, you're worth less than the trouble you cause." He jokes, walking up to her and patting her back before going to take a shower.

Minutes turned into an hour, and slowly Yui opened her eyes, a bright light blinding immediately, as her head pounding loudly. Am I in my room? She took a look around, and sure enough, she was in her room, its quiet, except for the soft sound of her shower. Shu again?  She wondered with mild annoyance as she pushed herself up. She looked back to the bathroom door, watching as the knob turns before her eyes are met with a very shirtless Y/n. They stared at each other before she quickly covered her eyes with her blanket and let out a scream. 

"PUT ON A SHIRT YOU PERVY BROTHER!!" Yui screamed as Y/n burst into a loud laugh, but listened to her directions and got dressed. 

"So... How's it going? It's been too long." He started as he pulled up his pants, still chuckling at the earlier events.

"Yeah... Too long." Yui says with a smile as she crawls out from under the blankets to see her fully clothed brother. Y/n smiled at her and wraps his arms around her, her own wrapping around his neck, taking in his familiar scent of pine needle and expensive cologne. I've missed this so much... His smell sends shivers down her spine, it has been so long since she smelled something so familiar. However, this sweet family reunion was short-lived as the door opens and in steps in Laito.

"My my bitchy-chan, it seems you've found a new bloodhound to play with~." Laito giggles, "I've always had a feeling that you were a slut." Yui's breath hitched as she unraveled her arms from Y/n's neck, Laito's words sting and her want to be in Y/n comforting embrace dissipates.

"I-I'm sorry, b-but I think I'll go take a shower..." She whispered and pushed Y/n away before practically running over to the bathroom. Y/n however, was angry, hell he was more than angry he was furious at this new male that entered the room. His eyes trailed over the mysterious boy in the room, a cheeky smirk on his damned face as he eyes Y/n up and down.

"Who the hell are you?" Y/n growled as he glared at him. Everything about this guy pissed him off, but it seemed the other dude took that with great pride as he just chuckled. But... it sent shivers down Y/n's spine for some reason, his nose twitching as the male began to take small strides towards him. Why is his scent so... familiar...?

"I'm Laito, Laito Sakamaki." He stopped in front of Y/n, his shit-eating smirk never leaving his face. Laito visibly shivered and wrapped his arms around Y/n's neck, and buried his face into it. Taking a deep breath before letting out a deep moan. "Your scent~ So intoxicating!" He purred but it caused him to growl, pushing Laito off of himself. Y/n quickly grabbed him by the neck and lifted him up so their eyes could meet.

"Listen here Laito I'm Y/n, Yui's big brother, meaning I am not cool with you calling her a slut. So, unless you want your dick ripped off and fed to my flock then I suggest you stop calling her that." Laito froze and gasped when Y/n's name rolled off his tongue, Just like Reiji, causing him to be ... confused. What if Ethan was right, if they all have the same reaction as these two, then I might have met them before the accident.

"N/n? Hey, darling. It's me remember? Laito~ Your favorite Sakamaki brother~" The boy looks at him with a slight nervousness in his eyes, so Y/n stopped and let him go. Shaking his head.

"I don't remember ever meeting you..." He frowned, clearly not happy with Y/n's response.

"B-ut you loved me-" He glares at Laito, causing him to take a step back.

"I find it hard to believe I loved someone like-" But before he could even finish that sentence, Laito's hand grabbed the back of his neck and pulled him into a kiss. "Mpf-" His lips are cold, soft, nice, and... familiar... so so familiar. Y/n let out a low moan, before Laito pulled away, a smirk on his face again.

"Do you remember me now?" He stared at him for a moment, trying to process what just happened before shaking his head

"No... But... it did feel... familiar..." It seemed that answer was satisfactory enough for Laito, as his smile widened and he wrapped his arms around Y/n, pulling him into a hug.

"Oh N/n! I've missed you so much!!" Laito jumped up and down, causing Y/n to stumble a bit, so he wrapped his arms around Laito's waist, pulling him close to himself. Mostly to hold him still, but... the small smile that formed his face when he heard Laito giggle forced its way on his face.

"Master Y/n, Dinner is ready." The duo freeze and both turn and see Ethan his grayish-green hues eyeing them in mild confusion.

"Oh- uh- Laito, meet Ethan, my butler and best friend. Ethan meet Laito, one of the Sakamaki's." Y/n set Laito down as Ethan bowed in respect.

"It is a pleasure to make your acquaintance Mr. Sakamaki." Laito simply nodded as he walked up to Ethan with his smirk, grasping his chin to make Ethan look at him.

"Your scent...It's sweet too~" Ethan didn't respond, letting Laito do as he please. he didn't stay long, his hands trailed down his[Ethan's] jaw as watch as he walked by. His eyes filled with mischief, but nothing particularly newsworthy in Ethan's eyes so he just shook it off before turning back to face Y/n. Ethan opened his mouth to say something but was interrupted when Yui stepped out of the bathroom in nothing but a towel. Not that Ethan minded, since to be honest. The female body wasn't his thing.

((A/N>

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, I wanted to keep the Ethan not being attracted to Yui trope going cause I love the jokes you guys make abt Ethan being Ethansexual. But for reference, no he isn't asexual, he just didn't see Yui sexually is all.))