ShitPost

((A/n> Comment down what or who you ship me with and I will write a shit post story for it like this one.))
Request from: No one I thought of it.
Blanket x Me
My POV
I impatiently wait on my couch wrapped in a fake that isn't my honey. This isn't him! My father remembered to wash my beloved and he is currently in the washer as I cry with out his warmth. I silently and impatiently continue to write a story on Wattpad. I hear the ding of the washer and my heart explodes in happiness only to remember that he still have to go in the dryer.
"Shit, no... Baby I need you now..." I hug the fake tighter and pray for him the real deal to come out of the dryer soon.
After minutes, hours, maybe days or waiting I finally hear the ding of the dryer. I jolt up and run to the Landry room. I burst through the door and watch as my dad pulls out my honey bun... My blanket.... I grab him and wrap him around my shivering form.
"I've missed you." I whispered and kiss him lightly, not giving a shit of the weird looks I got from my father.
"You really love that blanket huh?" I look at my dad with an 'Are you serious' face. "I'll take that as a yes."
I nod and run back to the living room and I jump back on the couch but this time I have my beloved with me. I lay there silently enjoying our peaceful moment when I hear the door open. There standing at the door stands a blond black jacket wearing man.
"Hey babe." He says to be but I do not move I stay curled up with my beloved blanket. "I brought you cookies."
With that one phrase I throw my old beloved to the other couch and I run to the tall blond male and hug him.
"You are the best boyfriend ever." All he does is chuckle and hand me the bag of cookies.
"I know~"
((A/n>
The funny thing is that something like this actually happened. My dad stole my blanket and I shivered next to the heater and my boyfriend came and saved the day with cookies. I love him so much <3))