Chapter 3*

A/n>
From this point on, I'm going to stop doing perspectives with the way I have been doing them, I don't feel like editing my previous two chapters but from now on just know; I won't be doing it the way I had been.)

Y/n stretched his hands over his heads as he looked out to the onslaught of raging teenagers, what type of student they were really popped when playing dodgeball. There were the try-hards who yelled at their teammates, the weaker who cowered in fear, the strategists who hid behind people. It was almost... pathetic, these teenagers who tried too hard on a sport that won't matter in mere minutes... eh but it's fun. 

Y/n's eyes scan around the gym of kids, Laito was staring at him(it made him mildly uncomfortable but what can you do?), Yui was cowering behind a student- until another student with red hair threw a dodge ball straight at her head. Ugh... why are try-hards so aggressive.
"HEY! Redhead!" He blew his whistle and motioned for the teen to come out of bounds, the said man walked out with a glare on his face, Laito walked up behind him.

"Foul play, hitting someone in the head is a penalty," Y/n said as he glared down at the smaller teen, slowly he leaned down to the other male's height. "So, you're out." The guy was clearly getting annoyed, he looked like he wanted to sock Y/n's face in. The teacher's assistant next to Y/n looked at him horrified as if he had just uttered a cursed word, not that Y/n cared. Sure this school was full of rich kids but he's not afraid of them. He has no reason to be, not even their parents, they're just snot-nosed kids with snot-nosed parents. They were just a pain. 

"How dare you get yours truly out of the game." The redhead growled as y/n stared at him before beginning to laugh, 'Yours Truly'? How egotistical did this kid have to be? The other man's face began to burn scarlet, was he feeling embarrassed? Why should he feel embarrassed? The teachers just a bitch! "Stop laughing!" The male reeled his fist back, clearly about to punch the teacher but Laito grabbed his forearm and squeezed it tight.

"Ayato." Y/n stopped his laughing feat to look at the two shorter males glaring at each other, the redhead now known as Ayato let out soft grunts as Laito's grip clearly tightened on his arm. Their glares harshening, they almost had a nonverbal conversation with their eyes. It was odd, yet interesting. Who would win? Laito apparently, as after a few minutes of their glaring competition Ayato ripped his hand away from Laito and stomped away.

"WHATEVER!" The three men watch as the male slammed the door open and left the gym, the loud thud of the door caused everyone to freeze and watch. Y/n wasn't amused, mumbling a soft; 'Drama queen.' under his breath. Before looking back to the class.

"Everyone gets back to the game, ignore him. You don't give a child attention just because it misbehaves. Chop chop!" He clapped his hands to his last two words, it was hard as almost immediately Laito latched onto his arm. Nuzzling his face into his bicep, he liked Laito... but he was starting to get on his nerves... 

((A/n>
life is hard. But I did it, I edited this. Gaaaaaah.))