Chapter 8 'Kanato'

Yui's POV
I lay there on my bed holding my neck as I take deep breaths of air Ethan was rubbing my back trying to comfort me.
"Man you were right they treat you terribly." Ethan says as he rubs my back, I nod. "We need to tell (y/n)."
I look up at Ethan and shake my head no.
"These guys are his old childhood friends I don't want him to think badly of them just because they slapped me a couple times or tried to choke me."
"Yui we came here for you, we came here because we heard you were in trouble. So we need you to tell us the truth." I look at Ethan.
"I-" (Y/n) enters the room and stares at us.
"Hey-what's going on? Yui are you ok?!" He runs to me and hugs me.
"Y-yeah I'm fi-" Ethan clears his throat as a way of telling me to tell (y/n), I sigh. "No I'm not ok-I start to tear up- a-after you l-left k-k-Kanato tried to choke m-me b-but Ethan showed u-up and stopped him." I hug him back crying.
"What?" He lets go of me and runs out the door.
(Y/n)'s POV
"WHERE IS KANATO?!" I yell as I run down the stairs causing Laito and Ayato to jump.
"He's in his room." Laito says, I nod and run to his room. I burst through the door.
"KANATO!!!" He jumps and turns around.
"Y-yes (y/n)?" He looks at me nervously.
"WHY DID YOU DO THAT TO YUI!?!?" He looks at me in shock but that shock slowly turns into Anger.
"WHY?! BECAUSE SHE WAS GETTING ALL TOUCHY WITH YOU!!! AND I DIDNT LIKE THAT!!!" He yells back at my causing me go get angrier.
"ITS CALLED A HUG!! AND YOU DIDNT HAVE TO DO THAT!!!" I see tears start to form around his eyes.
"YEAH WELL IM YOUR FIANCÉ NOT HER!!!"
"YEAH AND SHES JUST MY FRIE-"
He scratches me mid sentence.
"SHUT UP!! YOU WOULDNT FUCKING UNDERSTAND!!!" I slowly raise my hand to my cheek and I feel blood, lots of it. Laito and Ayato and standing at the door shocked but run to me once they see blood fall onto the floor.
"(Y/N)!!" Laito and Ayato yell. Laito holds my cheek putting pressure on to try and stop the bleeding as Ayato goes to get a bandage while Kanato just stares at us in shock.
"I'm fine." I grab Laitos hand and let them watch as the cuts slowly close but the scar remains,I glare at Kanato. "I'll take my leave- oh and Kanato stay away from Yui from now on." I walk out of his room and walk back to Yui's room.
((A/n>
Hey I updated! On time for once! Yeah... Guys to go get confused I actually LIKE Yui because I think she's sweet so guys DONT HATE APPRECIATE! Anyway I'm planning of starting a Mystic Messenger X Male Reader. Why? Because I really like Jumin.... Ya look forward to that if you like Mystic Messenger.))