Chapter 12

(Y/n) POV
His room is the more logical choice so I head towards it but on my way there I pass a window that shows the garden. I look outside and see Kanato pulling/ripping roses right out of the ground. Immediately I stop in my tracks and I sprint to the garden.
"KANATO SAKAMAKI WHAT IN THE ACTUAL FUCK ARE YOU DOING?!" I yell as I grab his wrists and pull him up to look at me. I can feel him staring at my face but my attention is on his hands. They are covered in thorns, bruises, and scratches. "What the hell where you doing- You know what I don't want to know just come on." I start pulling him to my room so I can clean up his wounds, even if he is a vampire it's the least I could do. On our way to my room I could feel his eyes boring holes into the back of my head.
"Something up Kanato?" I ask looking back as we walk, he immediately shakes his head his face flushed a bit red. "You sure?" He stops walking and I do too. He looks up to me and I look into his eyes.
"Why did you stand up for her." I sigh and shake my head.
"You wouldn't understand Kanato." I hear him huff.
"Try me." I turn back and continue to make my way back to my room.
"Come on Kanato." I feel him grab the back of my shirt.
"Tell. Me. Now." I turn around, grab his wrists and look straight into his eyes.
"N. O." I push him back. "Get over it."
I feel him glaring* at my back.
"(Y/n)." I hear him speak in a warning manner. I groan and continue to walk away not turning back.
((A/n: GAHHHH I FEEL BAD FOR UPLOADING SHORT CHAPTERS!! Sorry but I had to cut this one off for the sake of the next chapter, also I will be making the Characters less OCC because even I am done with that shit. Also question of the Update:
What's your favorite word?))