Chapter 4*

((A/n>
THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SEXUAL THEMES, R*pe, AND SEXUAL ACTS COMMITED TO A MINOR, VIEW DISCRETION IS ADVISED.))

"Master, why is it that you asked the flock to come here?" Ethan asks, looking at Y/n through the rear-view mirror as they drive back to the Sakamaki mansion, his e/c eyes fluttering as sleep slowly consumes his body.

"I don't quite know myself, but... I just have a feeling that... the flock should be near." Ethan nods, returning his gaze towards the road. "Ethan." The said man hums in response, "I want you to look at houses being sold within a 20-mile radius of the Sakamaki mansion, I don't care how much they cost but they need to be at least a 5-bedroom house." Ethan nods.

"I will look into it master, for now, please rest, we still have 40 minutes until we reach the mansion." Y/n nods, leaning back into his seat.

"Thank you, Ethan..." Ethan hums, as Y/n slowly drifts to sleep.

((THIS IS WHERE THE SMUT STARTS; Now, if you don't want to read this, you are welcome to skip it, but just know it is important to the story because it does explain some of Y/n's mental issues later down the road and as to why the 'accident' happened.))

The room was hot and heavy, quiet moans filled the room as Y/n leaves a trail of kisses down Shu's neck.

"Y/n-" Shu groans, tangling his fingers in the older boy's hair.

"Shhhh," Y/n whispered, looking up and into Shu's blue eyes as he trails his kisses lower. Shu's breaths hitched, as Y/n licks Shu's chest, trailing down even lower. Tears slowly trickle-down Shu's face and land on the bed, the soft hiccups escaping his mouth cause Y/n to stop. He sighs, pulling himself up so that his eyes meet Shus.

"I'm sorry," Shu says quietly, a neutral look on his face but his eyes say otherwise.

"No, don't be sorry, I've been rushing this," Y/n says, shaking his head slowly before wrapping his arms around Shu, "I need to be more patient." Shu looks up at the other male, kissing him under his chin before falling asleep in his arms. Y/n sighs, a small smile making a way to his face before kissing Shu's head, they lay there for a few moments before a quiet knock is heard at the door, confused and annoyed, Y/n goes to go answer it.

"Hello there Y/n darling~" The soft quiet voice of Cordelia makes its way to Y/n's ears, causing shivers to go down his spine, he looks up and makes eye contact with a slightly taller Cordelia.

"Hello there Ms. Cordelia, how may I help you?" Cordelia makes a 'follow me' motion and she begins to head down the hall, the h/c haired boy nods, putting on a pair of slippers before following the woman. She leads him to her room, patting the bed gently, telling him to sit down to which he obliges, as she on the other hand goes to stand at her window, leaning against the seal.

"Y/n darling, when you grow up, we all know that you will have to choose one of the boys to have their hand in marriage." Y/n nods, he knows his entire life plans and he's already accepted all of it. "Well, what if I told you that I don't want you to marry one of my foolish sons. Or any of Karl's foolish kids for that matter." Y/n raises a brow, staring at Cordelia as she began to undo her hair.

"What do you mean Ms. Cordelia?" She chuckles, slowly stripping herself of her outfit so that she only stands in her underwear before walking up to the flustered 16-year-old.

"Well you see honey, I want you to marry me." She says, climbing onto his lap, wrapping her arms around him pulling him into a kiss. "I know you've been growing desperate darling." She says in between the kiss, slowly pushing him down onto the bed. "And Karl barely shows me any love nowadays, so I was hoping you could show me some love." She says grabbing his face and pulling him into her breasts, she feels his arms wrap around the small of her back, pulling his face away from her chest to look up at her before flipping her over so that he was on top. Cordelia giggles, wrapping her arms around his neck, "I love it when you dominate me~" Cordelia says, pulling Y/n down into a sloppy kiss before he pulls away trailing more sloppy kisses down her neck before going lower.

Slowly but surely, he makes his way in front of her womanhood, looking up at the older woman, who simply stared at him with a lustful look. He sighs, an image of his fiancés pops up into his mind as he stares at her with a disgusted look. Cordelia growls, grabbing the back of his head and pushing it into her womanhood, his nose buried in her clit, she lets out a loud moan.

 "Oh~ Yes honey~"

Y/n pulls away hastily, letting out an annoyed growl as he whines from the lack of contact. He immediately runs out of the room and back to his where Shu was sleeping in. He stops and locks the doors before running to the bathroom, grabbing a bar of soap and beginning to wash his face off thoroughly. Tears running down his face as he does so, his eyes stinging at the combination of soap and water in them.

Why me...

...

Y/n shivered at the feeling of something warm and wet running down his cheeks, tears? Or... He didn't have much time to dwell on it as someone began to gently shake him awake, causing him to jolt up and looking around the area with fear-filled eyes. His grip tightening on the leather coverings of the car seats. "Master, master? Are you alright?" His eyes finally make eye contact with Ethan's green ones.

"Y-yeah I'm fine." He swallowed his pride in a painful gulp before sitting up, looking around to see that he's still in the car in front of the Sakamaki mansion. Ethan sighed and began rubbing his shoulder gently with one hand, and with the other, he wipes away Y/n's loose tears. "I-it's just that same nightmare ya know...?" Ethan's eyebrows furrow, as he carefully wrapped his arm around Y/n's waist and pulled him to his chest.

"That one of the mysterious women?" The taller male nodded slowly as he rests his body weight on the smaller man. His head resting on his shoulder as he nuzzled his face into Ethan's neck, he always made him feel safe...

"Yeah..." Ethan nodded understandingly, rubbing his shoulder some more.