Chapter 6 'Ayato'

Ayato's POV
I watch as my gym teach walk off before I turn around and look at Shu.
"So who the hell was gym teach over there." Shu looks at me with a bored expression.
"That's harsh isn't it Ayato?" I look at him in confusion.
"What do you mean?" He chuckles and walks up to me.
"You should really learn to remember our fiancé." I take a sharp breath and watch as Shu walks away before I run after my so called 'fiancé'
"(Y/N)!!!!" I shout.
"You called?" I turn around and I meet those beautiful (e/c) I loved.
~FlashBack~
Ayato was wandering around the garden trying to find his new toy plane when he spots a boy. He had (h/c) and shiny (e/c) that made his legs feel like Jelly. Even though he was far way he felt as though it was love at first sight. It took a while before the boy took notice.
"Oh Hi there!" The (h/c) stands up and makes his way towards Ayato. "Is this yours?"
He holds up the toy plane Ayato was looking for. Ayato nods, grabs the plane quickly and tried speed walks away from the (e/c) gaze he received from the boy, Only for his wrist to be grabbed and yanked back into the mysterious boys chest.
"Are you ok?" Ayato looked up to meet the Mystery boys eyes.
"Y-yeah." He smiles and kisses Ayato's forehead.
"I'm glad."
(A/n>
GAHHHHH I NEED TO HAVE A FUCKING SCHEDULE FOR THIS GOD DAMN BOOK!! That way I can give you guys more chapters. Sorry for not updating. Also thank you so much for all the support! I mean it!)