Chapter Nineteen

(A/N: I'm really fucking angry with wattpad because I stayed up until 2am writing this chapter and I got to 1500 words but it deleted all of my fucking work so now I had to write it again AHHHHHH
Also this is my first time writing smut so don't judge)

Dan's P.O.V:

(Y/n) led me into our bedroom. As I walked inside I lay down on the bed and shut my eyes, taking in a deep breath. I cuddled up to my sweater and tugged (y/n)'s sleeve because I wanted to cuddle with her as it was getting late.

"Wait," She said looking for something in the chest of drawers.

"Mmmm," I whined, tugging on her sleeve again.

"Patience, Daniel,"

I rolled on my back and began pawing at her hand and playing with it.

"I'm gonna get changed really quickly," She said. She took a baggy striped shirt out and some underwear.

As she got changed I watched her, admiring everything that she thought were her flaws. It was simple; she's beautiful, whether or not she believes it. She laid down next to me on the bed and I pulled her towards me, wrapping my arms around her body. (Y/n) nuzzled her face into my neck. She was really warm for whatever reason, and as I held her she only seemed to be getting hotter.

"You're getting warm, can I take off your shirt?" I asked.

"M'kay," I slid my hands under her shirt and pulled it over her head, leaving goosebumps across her body. Only now did I realise she had no bra underneath.

I've seen her topless countless times, it's just that I still feel like I am seeing something I shouldn't be seeing.

She cuddled back up to me and hid her face in the crook of my neck again. She looked at me and noticed I was blushing.

"Awww, you've gone red." She laughed.

She then rested her head on my chest so that she could hear my heartbeat on her ear. She closed her eyes and then shifted her body so that she was lying completely on top of me, and started nibbling on my neck unexpectedly. I flinched at first from the contact and then moved my head back to give her more access.

Your P.O.V:

I began to suck and bite on Dan's neck as he made quiet grunts. It left a line of little hickeys, leading up to when I found his G spot.

"Mmh." He groaned. "S-stop teasing me."

I continued to bite down a few more times causing him to make noises out of pleasure.

I slipped off his sweater whilst he threw his jeans away into an unknown corner of the room. I kissed down his chest until I reached the hem of his underwear. I pulled it off with my teeth and threw it on the floor as well.

I licked up and down his dick. "Fu-uck... (y/n)," Dan moaned.

I took the whole thing in my mouth, right to the back of my throat and wrapped my hand around the part I couldn't fit. I bobbed my head up and down and I could hear Dan's breathing get heavier and heavier.

He put his hand on my hair and gently found the rhythm for me.

"Mmh - I think I'm gonna-"

He came in my mouth and I swallowed it up. He moved towards me and kissed me, before flipping me over so that he was on top of me.

"My turn." He growled at me, and started sucking on my left nipple. His hand found it's way to my clit and he started rubbing it in circles.

"Oh my gosh- Dan, ahh... fuck." I started moaning, my body aching with pleasure. "P-please."

"What's the magic word?" He was suddenly extremely dominant, and I loved it.

"Please, d-daddy." I panted.

"Louder." He moved to my right nipple and started biting down. He rubbed harder with his left hand.

"PLEASE DADDY." I moaned.

"Good girl." He smirked, slipping in one finger. Then two. Then three.

"Ahh, it h-hurts."

"I'll go gently, don't worry." He smiled and started to pump his hands. I threw my head back and I filled the room with more moans.

"Faster- please." I gulped for air.

He picked up the pace, and I felt like I was gonna collapse at how fucking good it felt.

"Dan, I'm about to-"

"Not yet." He pulled them out, and I frowned. He took out a condom and slipped it on (#rubberupfordan).

He picked me up and positioned me over him, lowering me down so that I could ride him. He entered me and started to bounce me up and down.

"You feel so good," He kissed down my neck and back up again. My whole body was melting and I felt really turned on.

He sped up again and I thrusted my hips into it to make it more intense.

"Oh fuck, I'm gonna cum-"

We both came and he fell back onto the bed, with me on top of him and he was still inside me. The room was filled with panting from both of us and we were sweaty messes, but it was so hot.

"I'm gonna go take a shower." I said, my voice raspy. I got up from the bed.

"I'll come with you." He breathed.

I stepped inside the shower and turned the water on. I put my arms around his neck and he rested his arms around my waist.

"I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you." Dan said.

"Me neither."

He ran his hands through my hair and we kissed with the water falling all around us.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

(A/N: There you go! The smut you dirty children asked for >:3

Please tell me what you thought cus honestly idek

Anyways ily and have a great day! xx)