As soon as we get to the bedroom, Gary gently places me on the bed and soon is he on top of me, being all cute and adorable. Seeing him like this, melts my heart like no other. He is just the sweetest and most beautiful man I have ever laid eyes on.

''Hey you..'' he whispers as he tucks a strand of hair behind my ear.

All I can do is look at him as I seem to have forgotten how to speak momentarily. Even my breaths are coming out all shakily. He literally has the ability the take my breath away on a daily basis and render me speechless whenever he wants to.

''I love you so much, baby'' he whispers before leaning down and kissing my lips tenderly.

After the kiss, it takes me a few minutes to regain myself completely.

''I love you too, Gary. More than you'll ever know baby, and tonight I'm going to prove it to you'' I say as I wink at him.

Sliding out from under him, I quietly stroll over to the walk in closet. Before I disappear behind the doors, I turn back to him and see that he has his mouth open in shock.

''I think you'd be more comfortable with your clothes off, babe..'' I say softly before closing the doors behind me.

His face is a right picture. He has no idea of what is to come, and to be honest, it's probably better that that's the case.

*****

I emerge from the walk in wardrobe completely naked to find Gary the exact same sitting on the bed playing with his hands. He's nervous! He is so cute when he gets nervous. He probably thinks that he's in for a really rough punishment but he's not really, I'm going to have some fun.

''There's my beautiful prince charming'' I say softly.

His head flies up and his eyes widen when he spots the two pairs of handcuffs in my hands. his bottom lip drops from his top lip ever so slightly that it almost goes unnoticed, but not me. I caught him doing that shit.

''What have you got those for?'' he asks me.

He tries to keep a straight face, but the inevitable trademark lop-sided smirk appears on his lips as he goes over in his head what's about to happen to him.

''Don't worry about that. Let's just enjoy ourselves, yeah? My fucking gorgeous fiancee!'' I say as I leap onto the bed.

He catches me with his strong arms and wraps them around me before pulling me into him and capturing my lips with his. Low groans and light whimpers fill the room as we pull and tug at each other. Teeth clashing and tongues battle for dominance as they dance around in each other's mouth. I take the opportunity and expertly snap a handcuff on to his wrist, quickly attaching it to the bars in the head board. He looks up at me and he looks totally confused for a split second before a smile appears as he realizes just what exactly is about to happen. The same happens to the other wrist of his until he is stuck and I am in full control. Leaning close to his lips, I pause just inches from his,

''Hi..'' I whisper.

''Hey you'' he whispers back before I plant my lips on his in a fiery and passionate embrace.

He struggles against the restraints a few times until he finally accepts the fact that he has nowhere to go and no chance to get away from me.

''Baby, whatever you're doing, do...do it fast please. I need to touch you Michelle, babe. Pleeeeeassseeee''

The last bit is a straggled groan as I bite down on his pressure point on his neck. Moving down his chest, scattering kisses all over his perfect abs, I find myself drawn to his enormous length.

''Oh Goooodd''

Gary moans loudly as I take his length in my hands and begin to slowly pump up and down, occasionally flicking my tongue over the top, lapping up all of the pre-cum.

Just as he's about to speak, I take him fully in my mouth. He lets out a long, low groan as I move my head rapidly up and down, my hand pumping the part of his impressive length that my mouth cannot reach. I feel him begin to throb in my mouth, indicating he's close. I don't want him to cum yet, but this is just too good. Too good to stop almost. With two more pumps, he erupts in my mouth. Spilling load after load of his hot and sticky liquid into my mouth. Swallowing every drop, I wipe my mouth with the back of my hand.

''Yummy'' I whisper.

''I bet I am, babe. Now just let me out of these so I can make love to you'' he looks at me with those damn puppy dog eyes which he knows I can't resist.

Sighing inwardly at my own lack of willpower, I reach up and release him from his restraints. In a flash he is on top of me and slams his long, hard and thick length into me, hard and fast, not giving me a moment to get used to it.

''Yes, babe. Yes, YES!!'' he roars out as he continues to pump into me faster and faster.

''Oh God Gary. I'm...I..I can't hang...on..''

He plants his lips on mine to shut me up.

''Together, baby...OK? Together?!'' he grunts against my collar-bone, as he plants light kisses there.

''Now, babe! I need you to cum for me, NOW!'' he roars out as his face screws up and I feel him begin to throb inside of me. 

Not being able to last any longer, my eyes roll in my head and my head flies back into the pillow as an earth shattering orgasm crashes over me. Wave upon wave upon wave of ever lasting pleasure, hits me like a tornado, time and time again. Pleasure that only Gary knows how to make happen.

I'm somewhat aware of Gary cursing loudly as he too finds his release and once again, spills his liquids inside of me, before crashing down on top of me. The only sound that fills the room is the sound of our erratic and out of time breathing patterns as we adjust after our first and certainly not last moment of passion as an engaged couple. I can't wait to be able to call him my husband.

''I love you so much, baby'' I whisper as I plant a kiss on his temple.

I snuggle back in his arms as he wraps the covers around us tightly.

''Love...too...sweets..'' he mutters against my hair.

He must be shattered. I sigh happily as I drift off into a deep and peaceful sleep, thinking about just how lucky I am to have met the man of my dreams.