Something New

Niall's POV

"Hey lads! Get up!" I screamed inside the house where I and the rest of the lads share. I was in the kitchen but then my scream was enough for them to be overheard and wake them up.

"Alright, alright! We are up!" That was Zayn. I laughed to myself when I realized that it was him. It is so unlikely for Zayn to wake up that early, even if how many times I would scream just to get him up, it won't bother him at all.

"Stop screaming blonde if you don't want to be thrown in the middle of the ocean!" That was Louis. I laughed more because Louis gets pissed when someone is screaming, most especially during early in the morning.

"I cooked breakfast lads!" I screamed with a giggle.

"I said stop screaming!" That was Louis. Then the next few seconds, I heard heavy footsteps walking in the wooden floor of the second floor.

"I wasn't screaming Tomlinson," I defended.

"Ha, whatever," he said as soon as he got into the kitchen.

"What's for breakfast?" Liam asked as he settled down on the stool in the counter.

"Bacon. I cooked Bacon. And pancakes too with milk," I said proudly. "We need this. We have a full day ahead,"

"What was that supposed to mean?" Harry asked as he reached for a pancake from the serving plate.

"Today is the day in which Aly will be released from the hospital!" I exclaimed as I sat down on on of the stools. "Aren't you excited?"

"Excited but then waking us up because you are very excited is quite disturbing," Liam cried.

"Awww," I coo'd then laughed. "Whatever Payne,"

"Look, I am excited too," Harry said. "I guess we all are. Aly will finally be out of that dungeon after being there for what seemed like millions of years,"

"That's exaggerating," Zayn said as he then ate his sliced pancake off from his fork. I and Harry gave him a glare. "Well, then,"

"So, what time is she going to be out?" Louis asked.

"Around 1 this afternoon," I answered. "She called me up this morning and that was what she said,"

"Oh, great. We've got nothing to do for today. So I guess, that's really great," Harry said with a smile.

"We should throw a party for her. You know, a small one. So that she would feel like she was being loved," Zayn suggested.

"Oh she felt being loved already Zayn. And she also told me about that. She does not want any parties for now until the one for her birthday," I told him.

"Oh," he muttered then continued to eat his pancake.

"She thinks we are spoiling her," Harry said.

"We are! She is Sasha's sister. We should spoil her rotten," Liam suggested.

"Ha, or more like she is going to spoil us rotten, not her," I said. "She and Sasha sort of share same outlook. They hate being spoiled. They'd rather be the one to spoil other people than themselves," I laughed recalling the time when Sasha flew us to Paris and we did not prepare anything for our overnight there. "Both of them seems like the same,"

"But still," Louis said. "We can make a shortly prepared party without her knowing right?"

"I get what you mean lad," I laughed.

"Well, of course you do," Louis said. "We can do that. I don't care if she gets mad,"

"Oh, you won't want that," Harry said. 'She does not need stress right now, still,"