When I Look At You

Aly's POV

I was awoken when I felt a slight tap on my left shoulder. When I opened my eyes, I saw the other lads sorrounding me. When I looked around, Niall was nowhere in sight.

"Don't tell me you don't remember us," It was Liam. A smile formed in my lips. 

"Very funny," I said in a groggy voice. "The last time I checked, I had a heart surgery..." I then took a deep breathe, then continued. "..not a car accident,"

"She's back for good," Louis said with a chuckle. "You scared us, don't you know that?"

"Very much?" I said without taking a breathe. They nodded. "Sorry about that," I blushed.

"She can't talk too much yet, you know?" Harry said as he rubbed the back of my hand with his thumb, which actually made me calm. I smiled, feeling comfortable despite of the pain I have in the middle of my chest.

"Yeah, it's obvious," Zayn said. "But are you feeling better more than ever?"

I nodded. "I am,".

"You can eat already?" Liam asked. I shook my head. I clenched my fist, the one holding Harry's hand. He looked to me, very concern. I was flinching with the pain that this thing is causing me.

"Are you okay?" He asked as he held my hand tight and rubbed his thumb once again on the back of my hand. The other lads were concern too, when they started to speak.

"Does something hurt?" Zayn asked.

"Should we call the doctor in?" Louis asked. I just shook my head.

"It's just that...this something in the middle of my chest...it's throbbing...but, it's okay," I answered. They sighed in relief. I painted a smile on my face as I turned to Harry. "Where...where's Niall?" I asked.

The lads looked at one another and as if on cue, the door opened. It was Niall, who looked like he missed some sleep or shall I say, he looks like he hadn't slept at all due to the bags under his eyes. His hair was disheveled, though he still looks very handsome. He looked to me blankly and I also noticed he actually lost weight somehow.

"Niall..." I spoke. He walked towards to me, standing at the foot of my bed.

He smiled weakly. I know, something is wrong. "How's it going?"

I smiled back. "Feeling good, actually," I said, I looked at him, head to toe. "Are you okay Niall?" I asked in just one say. He looked to me as well as the other lads. "Because... I know... there is something wrong,"

"No, I am fine," he answered, trying to fake a smile. I know he was lying. But I just decided to smile back, because maybe he does not want to talk about it. Instead I asked another one. "Where is Sasha?" I asked.

The lads looked at one another once again, but this time around, their looks at one another made me nervous than earlier. I felt like there is something that they haven't told me yet. Something bad, that they don't want to talk about it.

"Guys?" I called their attention once again. "Where's she?"

They were silent and I guess no one is bothering to answer my question, which quite got me annoyed. I furrowed my brows since my chest was hurting again. Damn operation stitch. I ignored it and instead tilted my head to Harry, who was biting his lip. I find it hot, but something about it is so wrong. I know that it's really wrong. Very wrong.

"Where is Sasha," I said, not asking this time around. Their eyes wandered back at forth from me and from themselves. Niall's head hung low, like he was about to cry. I just don't get it. Why aren't they answering me? Niall raised his head up, and I was sure, there was a tear that had just escaped from his eyes. He looked so sad and hurt.