Unknown Heartbeat

Niall's POV

"Look Aly," Harry said. "If you can't do it, don't force yourself. You are not allowed to get stressed," 

"I know," she said chuckling. She sat down back on her bed as Harry sat down beside her. 

"Are you okay?" I asked as I rubbed her back to make sure she is feeling okay and fine. 

"Good," she said with a smile. A smile that has been lost for awhile after she got into this surgery. "Just, tired," 

"Because in the past two hours, you were trying so hard to stand up and walk," Harry spats. 

"Yeah because as far as I know and the last time I checked, I did not get a brain or foot or knee injury. I underwent heart surgery," she said sassily. 

"She got my sassiness!" Louis exclaimed. "Wow, you can actually be a sassmasta. But still, I am the best sassmasta from Doncaster," he said. "Sorry about that," 

"Whatever," she waved her hand in dismissal. I laughed because she is really a sassy one, just like Louis. 

Aly has been in the hospital for almost four months now. The doctors are very shocked for her very fast recovery and said that she might be out from the hospital before all of us know it. The rehab she is undergoing for her heart is going pretty well and it helped a lot for her to recover fast. 

Everytime we have time, we visit her and stay with her. We left UK last month to be in US for two weeks and it was tough for the five of us because we got used into taking care of her. But Mr. and Mrs. Wright took care of her while we we're away. 

"Mom and Dad will be here soon," she said. 

"Oh," Liam said. "Haven't seen them for awhile," 

"Yeah," she nodded. "They are very busy with the adoption papers as of now," she added with a smile. 

"Can't wait to be a Wright?" I asked. 

"Well, yeah," she said. 

"Alyson Wright," Zayn said, thinking. "I like the way how it sounds," 

"I'll badly miss my last name really," she said. "I'll miss Alyson Clarke," 

"Awwe," Louis said. "That's fine," 

"But you know what, Styles is a lot more better to be after your name," Harry said. "Alyson Styles. I like the way how it sounds," 

"That's ridiculous!" Liam said. "There is no way that it sounds good with your goddamn last name!" 

"Well, can you think of another amazing last name for Alyson?" she asked. 

"Alyson Tomlinson!" Louis screamed. 

"Eww," she said. "The two names rhyme. I don't like it," she said. Louis pouted that made he laugh a little. 

"Alyson Malik," Zayn said with a smile. 

"Hmm," She said. "It doesn't fit that well," 

"Alyson Payne," Liam said. I shook my head. 

"Uh, not sure," she shrugged. 

"Alyson Sty-" Harry started to say but Aly stopped her. 

"Yeah dude. I heard that awhile back. And it's not that bad, to be honest. I have to agree with you, sort of. It sounds good," 

"How about..." Liam started to say. "Alyson Horan?" he exclaimed. I darted my eyes to Liam as soon as he said that. 

"Well," Aly said. "I don't know," she shrugged again. "What do you think about that Niall?" she asked.