Prologue

I didn't know that some surgery could change your life. It sounds stupid but it happened to me. I didn't believe in such a thing because they happen in movies and it sounds pathetic. Seriously, it is very ironic.

But then, I had never regretted that all of these happened. After all, that surgery changed me and my life. I've got to experience one thing that others have experienced. You've heard about love, didn't you? It never occurred so much to me so I could say, few people do love me. Since I was a kid, I've never experienced so much love. My mum died when I was little and my dad got so wasted and one day he left me in an orphanage with some other kids... I lived all alone in an orphanage because I have no friend since the other kids will call me names. Yes, I am a victim of bullying. I almost killed myself because I am tired already and no one loves me but it all turned around one day when I met a girl. Her name is Sasha. She is intelligent and gorgeous and rich. I met her when she went to the orphanage that I was living in and we just clicked after we met. Both of her parents support the orphanage, which is why we became really close and every time she has a spare time, she comes in to visit me and brings food for me. She sometimes spends nights in the orphanage. We go out and we hung out. I've been as well into their enormous house and spends nights with her. Her parents love me like I am their own as well. Only a few people love me. Because of her and as well of her parents, the kids who used to bully me stopped calling me names and gave me respect. I have to admit, she is a one tough chick and I admire her for that. I even dreamt that I am her. Silly me.

You see, she may be rich but she has dreams as well. And one of it just came true. She got love. She got Niall James Horan, one of the members of the British-Irish Boy Band, One Direction.

But this story is not about her. It is about me and Niall and how he became the soundtrack of my summer.