After

Harry's POV

Things has drastically changed ever since the day after Aly's operation and ever since Sasha was buried. Aly's condition is getting better each day even though, she is not yet awake for almost 6 days.

For Niall, he had become a lot silent since Sasha was buried. Silence is his new bestfriend, as what Liam had said. He was not in his usual self. He would be talking at certain times but the next minute, he will be very silent. Really silent that you don't know where is that very noisy Niall Horan who used to dance with an underwear in his head and socks on his hands. His silence, irritates us already but we try to understand him. Interviews became a bore because even if Niall doesn't talk that much during interviews, once he talks, he'll be like a light. He's going to cavort all he wanted to that would make it really an interesting one, but now, he's going to stay at the corner and be silent and only nods when being asked.

When it comes to his food, he would eat, but unlike before, he would order something few than his usual. When we lads bring him back into the 'good ol' Niall', he would just be... emotionless. Unlike before, we couldn't read what is on his mind when usually, we already get what he thinks and we already know what actually he is up to. So, we just be silent and let him be.

Today is the seventh day, still, with our hopes up that Aly will finally wake up from her sleep. But we understand that it is her body's way to heal herself after that operation.

I sat down beside Aly's bed, holding her hand and waiting for her to wake up. It hurts to see her having tubes connected in her body and she looks like she is about to be broken to pieces; fragile as glass. Doctors are in and out of the Intensive Care Unit, where she was sent to after the said operation, checking her vital signs every hour. I find it irritating because I wanted to spend a moment with her with no disturbance but I couldn't do something with it because they are doing their jobs. I can't just tell them to stop whatever they are doing because of what I wanted to do.

The lads left for an interview and luckily, I was allowed to stay behind. Uncle Si was able to make arrangements and told the radio station, where we lads are supposed to have a live radio interview with, that I couldn't make it, to which they actually understand. Niall was also allowed to stay behind since it is only just a radio interview but he decided to go with Liam, Louis and Zayn, to which was sort of a surprise for us because he don't want to go and show up for interviews ever since Sasha had passed away.

My thought's were snapped out again after I heard the door behind me creak and as I tilted my head, the nurse from two hours earlier was standing there, staring at me.

"Can I check her vital signs for awhile, Mr. Styles?" she asked politely. I sighed, having no choice but to allow her to. I nodded then went out of my seat and watched her as she went on to check Aly's vitals. It only took a few minutes then she left, telling me the same old thing I heard ever since, "Please call us when you need something,", which is really, really, getting old.

I sat down, back to the seat and started to hum a song out of the blue. I was caressing her cheeks that used to be full and now was quite flattened and not that chubby anymore. It was pretty normal because she's been in the hospital for almost three weeks and it's long enough to have her look like this. I held her hand and kissed it. I was wishing if she could be able to feel it.

"Wake up now my sweet angel," I said. "We all need you. Be strong for us, be strong for Sasha," I added. I kissed the back of her hand and caressed it with my thumb. I looked to her peaceful face. A face in which a smile hasn't been seen for awhile.

"Aly, we need you," I muttered again. "Please wake up." I pleaded. "How I wish you really could hear me right now,"

As I leaned my head on the bar that was on the both sides of her bed, I felt her finger move which made my head shot out from leaning on the bar. I looked to her face and I could see her eyes move and then flutter. Then it was followed by a soft groan that surely escaped from her mouth and then her fingers, continously moving slowly.