When Fate Unknowingly Steps In

After the lunch we had, we again went to the testing room for Aly’s second test to be done for today. I looked to her as we walked into the hospital hallway, all together. She was laughing like there is no tomorrow because of Harry’s jokes.

“After this, I wanted to be home,” she said. I looked to her.

“Why is that?” I asked. She looked to me.

“I’m getting sick on what hospitals smell,” She said with a smirk. “Sash, promise me you’ll discharge me of this dungeon right away,”

“Uh… I can’t. Mom said you should stay here and undergo some tests that the doctors are required. She and Dad are scared for your health Aly. They want to know what’s happening,” Sasha replied. “And besides, I can’t even say yes to you when you will ask me even if Mom and Dad does not know,” she added with a playful grin.

“Just great,” Aly said with a frown. ‘I’m going to be stuck here until I’ll choke up with this hospital smell,”

“You know, you two are like sisters,” Liam said. She and Sasha looked to Liam.

“We are,” Sasha said. “Actually, Mom and Dad are taking care of the adoption papers before Aly will turn eighteen soon. And now, it’s almost in legal,”

“Really!?” Harry asked in amusement. “That’s great to hear! The two of you will make a good sibling love,”

“Very funny, Styles,” Aly said. “You should sound like that sometimes,”

“Are you mocking me?” Harry asked.

“I am,” Aly said without hesitation. “Weird right? But you’re hell weird than me Harry,” she added with a laugh.

“You must be joking,” Harry said with a frown. Aly laughed more.

“Yeah, I was just fooling around,” she said. Then we came into the halt of a door. “Here we are now,”

“You can’t just go back,” Louis said. ‘Good Luck Aly!” he said cheerfully. She smiled.

“Once I get out of this dungeon… again.  I want food,” she said with a wink and entered the door. She disappeared when she closed the door shut.

“Sometimes, I think, Aly and Niall could be such good bestfriends when it comes to food,” Zayn said.

“I think of that sometimes, actually,” Sasha said. “One day, I will make a “food marathon’ , only specially for them. It would be epic,”

“I know right,” I said. “But she will be beaten,”

“Oh, never underestimate Aly, Niall, You don’t know much about her,” She told me with a wink.

“Now, I’m getting nervous with that,” I said.

“You should be,” she said as she raised her eyebrows up and down and a playful smile painted on her face.

“Should there be something that I should be afraid of her?” I asked. Sasha nodded.

“Ohh!” Harry hummed. “She’s a huge food lover than Niall eh?”

“Yeah. That is why, when Niall is not around and Aly is with me, she reminds me really of this guy,” she said as she elbowed me. “But then, I have to admit, she could eat the whole thing if you give her food that is as big as the table,”

“She could win awards for that,” Zayn said.

“But she does not look like she has eaten like tons of food in a day,” I said.