Harry Notices

Harry’s POV

“Here is the pancake you ordered Madame,” I said gallantly where I bowed in front of Aly’s bed. She chuckled.

“You don’t need to do that you know?” she asked as I handed the plate to her. She stared at it. “Looks yummy,”

“And it tastes yummy as well,” I said. ‘The nurses who took care of you got their own share because I cooked lots,” I shared. “I cooked as well for the kids in the cancer patients ward,” I added proudly. She looked to me with a smile.

“Aww, that is sweet!” Alyson exclaimed. “Have you eaten your breakfast?”

“Hmm, Yup,” I answered truthfully. “I hang out for awhile with the kids and ate with them and left because I promised to give you a plate of pancakes for breakfast,”

“You are really so sweet Harry,” she said and gave me a smile. She then ate the first piece of the pancake. I watched her as she ate it happily.

“How is it?” I asked.

“You are really a good cook Harry, as what they had said,” she answered. “I could live with pancakes, as yummy as these forever,”

“Seriously?” I asked. “I could make you pancakes forever if you want,”

“I waaaaaaaaaant too!” She said giddily like a kid. “Cooook me. Maaaake for me!”

“Haha, you’re so cute,” I muttered. “Okay, when you get out of this place, then we will have a one on one session of how to make pancakes,”

“I know how to make pancakes,” she said. “But your pancakes are so good than mine,”

“Okay,” I said “I will cook lots of pancakes. I’ll make a pancake tower for you,”

“Really?” she asked. I looked into her eyes and she lit up like a Christmas Tree.

“”Yup,” I answered, “Promise,” I said and she took another bite of the pancake. When she took another bite, I saw the door opened and then the noisy boys came in with Sasha.

“I bet she is already awake,” Liam said as he opened the door. Everyone turned to us and then to Aly who was eating pancakes happily.

“Aly!” Sasha exclaimed as she ran to her.

“Sasha!” Alyson exclaimed as soon as she saw Sasha. She placed the almost empty plate to her lap and hugged Sasha.

“How are you? You’ve got us worried last time,” Sasha said.

“Don’t worry as if I am dying,” Aly joked. “I’m good,”

“What did the doctors said?” Niall asked. I looked to him.

“Aly needs to stay for some tests,” I answered.

“And I doubt that I could last even one test,” Aly whined.

“Oh yeah, Mom and Dad is going to be here later,” Sasha said. “They we’re so worried about you Aly,”

“You shouldn’t have told them Sash,” Aly said.

“How can I? You are a family to me and to Mom and Dad. It’s impossible not to tell them,” Sasha said. “They will kill me,”

“I understand,” Aly said. She looked to the other lads. “Hey there,” she said with a wave.

“Hey Aly,” Louis said. “Are you feeling fine?”

“Fine…? More like Better!” Aly exclaimed then she laughed. Such a cheery girl. “Have you eaten your breakfast yet?”

“Done,” Zayn said. “How about you?”

“I just got some pancakes that Harry made,” She answered. She looked to their faces. “You know, you have to stop worrying about me. I will be fine,”

“It’s just that the doctor told us that something is wrong with your heart function but then, they aren’t sure about it,” Niall interrupted.

“They must be joking,” Aly said with a little laugh. “I grew up healthy, engaged into sports in the orphanage,”

“But it does happen right that someone’s heart disease only comes out when they grow old?” Liam asked. I looked at Aly, who was staring blankly at Liam.

“Come on guys. Never think that what the doctor has said is really true, He was yet to confirm it,” I said, “Let us not jump into conclusions,”

“Nice suggestion,” Aly said “Let us just have the time of our lives, shall we?”

“More like, “Live While We’re Young” eh?” Sasha asked with a smirk. Aly and I nodded.

“Yeah,” Aly said.  “Right Harry?”

“Uh-huh,” I nodded.

“Since when did you guys could read each other’s mind?” Zayn asked jokingly.

“Maybe we just think the same,” I answered. Then I looked to Niall who was standing beside Sasha. I noticed him how he give a look to Aly

Is there something that I should know?