Breaktime #1

G l a s s e s

"Hey, Sayoung, what would you do if I changed my glasses?" The red head asked, tilting his head towards the other red head beside him.

"Hm dunno, depends on whether it suits you or not." He hummed "If it suited you alot, I'd probably leak photos of you in the RFA chat to show off to the other members on how cute my boyfriend is~"

"S-shut up, idiot. I'm not your boyfriend in the story yet!" he quietly yelled, cheeks flushing a warm red colour.

Ignoring him, Seven continued what he was saying "If it didn't suit you, well, I'd still show off my little devil~ Of course, that'd be one, but we're going to go glasses shopping again if that happens"

The ruby eyed boy propped his head on Sayoung's shoulders as he let out a long sigh and then, a giggle.

"Guess what?"

"What?"

Jaehyun slips off his rectagular shaped glasses and takes out a slightly larger, rounder shaped one, before placing it gently on the bridge of his nose.

Seven gapes like a fish out of water.

"I knew you bought a new frame but I didn't realise you would be this cute.."

"Oh shush it, red broccoli"

After that, he gives Sayoung a light peck on the nose then walks out of the room to get some chips leaving a bright red faced soulless boy.

---

[Breaktime does not change the story nor how the characters look (as in 101's glasses stay the same as described in one chapter) it's just things that the characters do when they're not being  edgy badasses]