1

First person

The scent of blood

"Where are the others?"

It's too strong- the scent will stick to our clothes.

"I-I don't know, really! Please...spare me..I'm telling the truth" the man stammers, trembling.

This is going to take forever, he's lying because he knows he'll be killed by the boss if he tells the truth.

I inched the gun closer, the muzzle and his forehead touching.

"Look, you're going to die either way, tell us and live a few more seconds or don't and die now, your choice."

Pathetic loser.

"I-I really don't kn-"

-Bang-

"Why is everyone in the main HQ kinda weak? I was hoping for more." My companion scoffed, ruffling her blonde hair. Her clothes were splattered with blood- a pain to wash off.

"Most of the people here were the 'brains' of the project, so of course they'd be weaker than those brutes in last building," I looked around "but that doesn't really matter right now, we need to find 'Crux'. They're the head of creating the programme."

Third person

"Well, well, well.."

Hearing the unfamiliar voice, the duo looked at the door that was now opened, a male leaning on the frame. His dark grey hair messy, a lazy smirk plastered on his face and dark circles under his piercing green eyes that were locked on the red haired male.

"Nice to see you 101. You too, XiN."

"Hello, Crux. Didn't think you show yourself, you're dumber than we expected." 101 spat, aiming his gun towards the new guest.

"Me? Dumb? Haha, nice joke." Crux took out a dagger and dashed towards them but before he could even come close to them, 101 shot him on both kneecaps and walked towards the door he came from. Before he could crawl his way to the red head, XiN stepped on his back; the heels of her combat boots digging into his skin, making him wince.

"101, go ahead. I've got him covered."

"Thanks, I'll be back in a few. Don't make too much noise." was the guy's last comment before entering the main room and closing the door.

"What were you doing? I thought the 'Oh so great Crux' was flawless," XiN scoffed "how boring."

Crux let out a strangled cry as he felt XiN's other foot slam down on the back of his knee, which in turn, gave a satisfting crack.

"Before you die by my hands I might as well educate you."

Crux glared at the smiling female, her purple eyes dull yet filled with mischief.

"Don't bring a fucking dagger to a gun fight and not know how to use it, it's fucking embarrassing."

XiN frowned and aimed her gun at his neck; the man violently shaking from fear, she chuckled at that.

"Let's finish, this up, shall we?"