3

Back story continues:

Jaehyun

I watched Hanyeol as she slept in the sleeping bag; long blonde locks messily scattered around her head, mouth partially opened, steadily inhaling.

This would be creepy watching someone sleep, but this was my best friend and besides, I couldn't go to sleep- we could've been ambushed or assassinated. So I couldn't let my guard down.

She insisted that she be the one to stay awake, but passed out soon after. She must've been looking for me for hours.

Hanyeol was always one to make rash decisions, but would always follow it to the end. I wish she didn't say what she said.

"Alright, take me with you"

It clouded my mind with worry and uneasiness. What if she got hurt? What of she gets killed? What if she dies because of me-

No, she's not that weak- Hell, she's two years older than me for fuck's sake.

I shook my head off the thoughts and continued to look at my surroundings.

-Bzzt-

A buzz emitted from the beanbag Hanyeol sat on a while ago, my eyes widen slightly.

"No, it can't be.."

Furrowing my eyebrows, I stand up and walk towards the buzzing. What sat there left me even more anxious.

Her phone.

I picked it up and unlocked it- it was flooded with missed calls and messages. Not bothering with the calls, I went into the messages.

From: Cunt
Hanyeol, where are you?!

From: Cunt
I'm not joking, Hanyeol.

From: Cunt
Hanyeol, seriously, where are you? This is not the time to play games!

I continued to scroll past her Mom's messages until an unknown number showed up.

From: XXX-XXX-XXXX
We will find you, thief.

My eyes widen and I dropped the phone, crushing it with my foot.

I rushed to Hanyeol and aggressively shook her awake.

"What happe-"

"I DON'T HAVE ENOUGH TIME TO EXPLAIN, FOR NOW, RUN!"

She scrambles out of the sleeping bag as I break my laptop and grab the usb. I could hear hushed footsteps outside and murmurs.

Shit.

I grab Hanyeols wrist and drag her to the back door, opening it as quietly as I could. But before I left the cabin, I grabbed two glocks and two extra magazines- just incase we ran out of ammo.

Hanyeol was waiting outside, hiding in the shadows like I told her to. I stepped out and nodded towards her, tossing her a gun. She caught it and nodded back at me.

She probably assumed she shouldn't ask where I found these, seeing as though our lives were on the line.

I peaked out to where the enemies where and saw their backs facing us- idiotic move.