Chapter 17

Recap..!

Yes danna but we need you to stay safe." "I am safe " Were are you going" "Im going to the park to hang out with my boyfriend and my friends you now i do have a life now if you don't mind im leaving" "Danna im following you im you body guard i need to keep you safe i promised the light woods to keep you safe and i will keep my word" "Fine what ever lets go"

We walk but i walk in front of him we make it to the park and i see the guys i walk up to them and then i turn around and i see dimitri isn't happy we get closer and than dimitri spat out "Jason" "Dimitri" Jason said to him "How do you guys now each other?" i asked

~Back To the Present~

Danna's POV:

I asked them how they new each other but they ignored me. "Um Hello ANSWER ME! how do you guys know each other?" "Jason you wanna tell Danna?" Said Dimitri? "Uh eh meh uh no." Jason said sheepishly.

"WHAT IS IT!" I was getting tired of waiting. "Guys can you go to the café while I talk to these two?" I said to the rest of the guys. "Yea " They said in Unison.

They walked away and I said "Can one of you please tell me how you guys know each other!" "Fine okay, He's My Brother.." Said Jason "WAIT WHAT!?" "Then that means your a Shadow Hunter?!" I asked "Um well actually I have werewolf and Half Shadow hunter just like Luke Clarys uncle.

" said Jason "Oh. Um why don't you guys like each other?" I asked "Uh because he always got the most love from our mother and she bought everything he wanted" Jason said.  

"Okay..." I said.....

________________

Im sorry I guys ik its not a long chapter but I needed to update...

~**~H~**~